Best time to book airfare

Since so many will be taking trips soon I thought you might be interested in this video I saw on MSN.com today. There are some good tips considering airfare is out of control.

How to book your flight right - Your Money - MSN Money

Great link - thank for posting it.:heart:

This is good—thanks—I didn’t know that Saturday was one of the cheapest—so far for me, it’s more expensive than the Friday. Alot has to do with departure and arrival airports I think----

—I sooooo wish my daughter would get her signed teaching contract so we can yell “GO”!!! These people in the school system just don’t know what they are doing to me!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

—any day now-----

[QUOTE=DayDreamer;1112285]Since so many will be taking trips soon I thought you might be interested in this video I saw on MSN.com today. There are some good tips considering airfare is out of control.

How to book your flight right - Your Money - MSN Money[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks, that’s really helpful!
We paid £490 for our flights but when I checked yesterday, they were £390 so we could have saved £100 each!
I think flights are always cheaper nearer the time… never mind though!! :happy:

Great link, my cousin owns a travel agency outside of D.C. and told me these tips years ago and I have saved a lot of money over the years using them.

Thanks! Just 5 min from BWI and I still haven’t bought my Aug tickets… :eek:

Thanks DayDreamer!

This is great information! Thanks for sharing!

Just FYI----I just bought tickets from Reagan National but there were lots of good deals out of BWI for the time in August we are going…