Best way to book a Disney Cruise?

Should I be looking anywhere for special discounts or anything like that before I book our cruise for next year?

(Can you tell I’ve never done this before?) :laugh:

I am very curious too…I have to have a REALLY good deal to go on Disney because there is five of us and they only allow 4 per stateroom! I am hoping for a good deal!

Start by playing around with pricing on DCL’s website.

Request a quote from a travel agent. Some will have incentives like stateroom credit. Disney put a system into place that does not really allow room for discounting the actual cruise portion.

Thanks! This is kind of what I’m looking for; a stateroom credit or any other little incentive we could get like that.

I noticed that Costco offers gift cards if you book a Disney Cruise through Costco Travel…I was thinking of that as an option too!

Stateroom credits vary greatly between the different travel agents/agencies.
Shop around. You have a lot of time left to book that cruise. Don’t rush it!!

Sounds good! I will definitely take my time on this…I want to get as much for our money as we can! :happy:

Doesn’t Mousektrips do cruises as well?
That’s always a good place to start I think!

Book through the DCL website, you get a $20 on-board credit for booking on-line. I did request quotes through Mouseketrips and several other TAs. They were all very helpful & fast but there were no discounts to be found, perhaps b/c mine is the “Spring Break '09” cruise.

Good luck! :heart:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Cool! I didn’t know you could get credit for booking online, that’s great!

this site is really helpfull on cruises;

cruisecomplete.com

Thanks Buzz, I will check it out! :biggrin:

Dizzy, I have seen credit for $200.00 and more. Make sure you look into everything.

Where did you see that?

sending you both a pm

Also check out mousesavers for some great DCL info.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;831688]Book through the DCL website, you get a $20 on-board credit for booking on-line. I did request quotes through Mouseketrips and several other TAs. They were all very helpful & fast but there were no discounts to be found, perhaps b/c mine is the “Spring Break '09” cruise.

Good luck! :heart:[/QUOTE]

AAA (as always) offers Awesome incentives including a ship board credit, but I forget the amount! :confused:

I get emails from VacationstoGo with Disney cruises listed.

Got to watch some of the sites…the fares quoted are not what you end up paying. Your best bet is to book through TA such as MICKEY here. About the best you can get generally is stateroom credit.

We booked ours with VacationstoGo. …So far we have not had any hidden costs & they have been up front. It was reasonable.
We have 5 in our family so we have close friends into going with us (only 3 of them!) & one of our kids will bunk with them. It saved us tons!!! :goofybounce: