Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney® is owned by the Fairy Godmother herself and is operated by Fairy Godmothers-in-training. At the boutique, pampering, primping and princess wishes are at your fingertips. Whether it’s a total makeover, from the top of your tiara to the tips of your slippers, you are sure to feel like a Princess when you leave.

All Princesses, ages 3 and up, are welcome.

To make an appointment, call 407-WDW-STYLE (7895). Reservations are now being accepted for appointments starting in April 2006.

The Boutique offers three unique packages, all with a Princess twist:

* Coach Package: includes hair style* and shimmering makeup for $35.00 plus tax
* Crown Package: includes hair style*, shimmering makeup and nails for $45.00 plus tax
* Castle Package: includes everything from Crown package PLUS complete costume of your choice with accessories and an imaging package** for $175.00 plus tax.
  • Three different hair style options to choose from: Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva or a Pop Princess. Plus, many fun accessories, including hair extensions, to choose from.

Beginning April 5, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will be open seven days a week from 9:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. at the World of Disney Store. Reservations are strongly recommended. Unfortunately, they are not able to guarantee availability for walk-ups.

Also new at the World of Disney Store beginning April 5, young princesses and youthful adventurers will have more fun with the addition of a new Princess Room and interactive Adventure Room. Merchandise becomes the event in the Princess Room, where young Guests create magic and play dress-up.

In the Adventure Room, swashbucklers can build their own pirate hat or skull and sharpen their skills at the latest video games. There’s also gear and apparel for youthful pirates, cowboys, superheroes and space explorers.

Awe! How cute…

Mothers of sons miss out on all the cute clothes and stuff like this!

Of course, Mothers of sons spend a lot less on clothes and hair, too… :tongue:

Oh yeah, I guess kids could go here too…
haha…I was thinking more along the lines of…myself. :pinch:

I don’t have anything to add here - I just liked the name of the thread. The song is a favorite of mine.

Well the prices are not as high as I thought would be.

God forbid I have a little girl one day.

LOL!! So true Wish! I can completely see you with a DD living it up! :heart: I CANNOT wait until we go next time! My DD and I are going to have a completely girly time! I have plans for this and 1900 Park Faire and the Castle! YAY! I can’t wait!! :heart: :heart:

So that’s why men go bald more often! :eek: :wink:

Okay, so I don’t have kids, but I am so excited to go see all the little princesses getting glamoured up here! How cute will that be?!? :wub:

Wow… let’s see 2x35 = 70, 2x45 = 90, 2x175.00 = 350.00… not to mention the 100+ dollars we are spending for lunch at the castle! Oh my goodness they need to come up with a CARS theme for the boys so that the parents of boys can feel our PAIN…

but MEMORIES = PRICELESS just gotta keep playing that in my head!!!

i can’t wait for the new bibbidi bobbidi Boutique in downtown disney.:mickey:

Yayyyyy…I can’t wait to take my DD there next year!!!
:wub: :wub:

I SOOOO wish this was opening in March we would be there in a heartbeat. DD is ALL girl and this would be right up her ally! Oh well it will be something special for our next trip in May 2007.

DD will be turning 13 while we are there. Have to check it out, only problem is DD(1) will be 16 andI know both would want it.
so that would be THREE (3) of us…
Am I still considered a princess or just the pumpkin?