Bibbiti Bobbiti Botique

Hello everyone! I had a few questions about BBB. I was thinking of taking Madison for her birthday. What are the options for the packages with prices? Are the nails painted or are they just sprinkled with glitter like libby lu did. Also should I tip the fairy godmother and if so how much? Thanks!

This should answer all your questions about BBB. It says they are not ‘allowed’ to accept tips & it lists all the packages & prices.
Walt Disney World - Disney World Vacation Information Guide - INTERCOT - Walt Disney World Inside & Out - Info Central

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;953667]This should answer all your questions about BBB. It says they are not ‘allowed’ to accept tips & it lists all the packages & prices.
Walt Disney World - Disney World Vacation Information Guide - INTERCOT - Walt Disney World Inside & Out - Info Central[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jess for the link! For some reason I had a hard time finding it.

I just booked my DD an appt. in June. She is so excited. We got the one with hair,makeup and nails.

I am going to make an appt for my DD when we go in June. She has been wanting to do this for a long time.

Same here. My DD has been waiting awhile.

The things we do for our Dchildren…lol. I wish they had something for older boys. Don’t think my 12 yr old would want his hair messed with… he thinks he is just way too cool for anything like that. LOL

This will be a total surprise for Madison. Im just wondering if we should go to DTD or MK. Does anyone if the nails are painted or just sprinkled with glitter like libby lu did?

Does anyone have pictures of the different hair styles?

We did the BBB with my niece last time and she had the hair, nails, and make up package. I can’t remember if the nails were painted or sprinkled-sorry! We did it in the castle which was cool! Also on the tipping I had also read recently no tipping but then read a retraction to this that said tipping was allowed. When we were there we tipped I believe $5.

You have the option of getting painted nails or opting for stick-ons. From what I’ve read, you’ll want to steer your daughter towards the paint, since the stick-ons fall off very quickly at WDW.

I also read that their nails need to be clean and free of any nail polish. I have not seen anything for the hairstyles.

They told me to bring a brush at her BBB appointment.

Thanks all for the advise. I will remember to bring a brush and ill make sure to get the painted nails

When we surprised my DD with it for her 4th b-day they painted her nails. The stick ons were not even an option. She got to choose the paint and then she got to keep that and the makeup when they were done! She got the castle package (one with the whole nine yards) and she wants to do it again so badly!!

I made an appt in July for my daughter’s birthday…I booked at the MK location and I am going to purchase her dress and shoes here and just get her hair, nails, and make-up down there. I also mad an appt for my son for the cool-dude package because I don’t want him to fill left out he is only 5. I found lots of videos on you tube where people posted there daughters experinces at bbb…from what I saw there are only a couple of hairstyles…there is the hairstyles with the extensions and the one with the ball or bun on top of the princesses head.

YouTube - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Madison hates to wear the dresses. She said they are too hot and scratchy. She actually has all the princess and even a minnie at home. She won’t even consider wearing for the castle.

Same here. My DD hates wearing them so thats why we gave her cinderella dress away.

Same here. I actually left it in the room back in 07

You might consider getting her a pretty sundress or knit dress that she could wear to feel more “princess-y.” I posted a thread not too long ago about the adorable spring princess attire at DisneyShopping.com.

Here we go - http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/mouse-trap/49250-once-upon-spring-time.html

They might be on sale, now!