Biergarten Dinner

Just a quick question!!! Is there entertainment with dinner all night or does it start at a certain time? I am hoping for a 5 - 5:30 ressie but I want there to be entertainment so if it starts later I will try for later!

The shows are continuous all day long.
I’d say it’s a half hour on followed by a half hour break.
I just ate lunch there and there were two shows while we were seated and we had 2 PM reservations.

You’ll catch the show no matter what–you may just walk in during the middle of and then it will start over again once your finishing up. It’s a great time!

The more beer you have, the better the show.

What, no Ziggy Zoggy?
You’re slipping.

My mom and my step kids grandma on their mom’s side were both born in Germany so it will be nice to give then a little taste of oktoberfest without having to spend the money to take them to germany!!! There dad and I however were Ziggy Zogging 2 summers ago while visiting my family!!! One day the kids will go but for now they get Disney and the Biergartens I think it’s a good trade off, lol!!!

We had no show when we ate at the Biergarten! But still it’s one of our favorites<3 And we’ve eaten ALMOST everywhere.

I was thinking of booking an ADR there in Sept but looking at the menu on allears Im not too sure if its up our alley

My family loved it!! And we have some pickkkyy eaters, sometimes including me! I was hesitant at first, but then once I got there and tasted the food, I was BLOWN out of the water. The buffet was DELICIOUS!

Not to mention the cute German boys :blush:

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;966728]My family loved it!! And we have some pickkkyy eaters, sometimes including me! I was hesitant at first, but then once I got there and tasted the food, I was BLOWN out of the water. The buffet was DELICIOUS!

Not to mention the cute German boys :blush:[/QUOTE]

Ok… well cute German boys win it I guess:laugh: Now if they were counrty boys wearing country hats Im there:laugh:
I was looking at the menu on allears and I have no clue what half the stuff is.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;966730]Ok… well cute German boys win it I guess:laugh: Now if they were counrty boys wearing country hats Im there:laugh:
I was looking at the menu on allears and I have no clue what half the stuff is.[/QUOTE]

Its not too exotic really. Once you get there, you will see. We didn’t care for the meal either, but you need to experience it once at least. The entertainment is really good, and its a fun atmosphere.

Thanks. I do want to try new things this time around. Im getting a little tired of the same old stuff.

DW was very reluctant to eat here, same as you. But after some extensive arm twisting and jewelry buying she consented. She likes it.

But we go for the entertainment, as Soundgod pointed out:
Ein Prosit, ein Prosit, der gemuetlichkeit,
Eins, zwei, drei g’suffa
Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi
Prosit!

I believe we went to lunch and just missed one show and we reaalllly had to linger to see the next show. I need to look, but I think I saw somewhere there were set times.

As far as picky eaters, I say I’m somewhat picky and I like it.

this is from http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

Oktoberfest Musikanten mug of beer
Experience the excitement of Oktoberfest with a festive dinner show in the Biergarten.
Daily at 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:45, 5:55, 7:00 & 8:05pm
Length of show: 25 minutes
Seating based on restaurant availabilty.

I’m guessing we must have had a late lunch and went between the 3:15 and 4:45 show.

As long as you are at the Biergarten for at least 30-45 minutes you are going to catch a show/live music/dancing, etc. I don’t know if there are exact start times but we are early dinner eaters also, usually have dinner ADRs around 5:30-6pm, and we always catch at least part of a show. Enjoy! It’s a great place to have dinner.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;967071]DW was very reluctant to eat here, same as you. But after some extensive arm twisting and jewelry buying she consented. She likes it.

But we go for the entertainment, as Soundgod pointed out:
Eins, zwei, drei g’suffa
Prosit!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks boss! I make ADRs on Friday so ill see what I can do.

I love the food at Biergarten – we are not especially picky, but I am still too nervous to try Akershus. LOL

At Biergarten, I lvoe the salads, especially the Carrot Salad, which is weird because I never like stuff like that. The meats are terrific too.

Mmmmmm pretzel rolls hot out of the oven. Heaven.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;967111]I love the food at Biergarten –
Mmmmmm pretzel rolls hot out of the oven…[/QUOTE]

… with a beer. mmmmm

And the cheese cake. Oh My Gosh!!! :wub:

Yeah, the desserts are FANTASTIC! Especially the Black Forest Cake!