Biergarten Opinions

Hi Everyone!

I’d love to hear your thoughts on Biergarten!! I have ADR which is part of the candlelight procession & Illuminations combo on 12/25. Not really sure what to expect in food quality. So I’m looking to you for all of the Ooohs & O’ohs!
I’ve youtube’d it to get a visual on it but am wondering if there are anything else there besides sausage on the menu. :crying:

Thanks!

Food quality is pretty good, and being a buffet, there is plenty of choices.
For all your menu questions use the following website as a valuable resource.

Restaurant Dining Menus from Walt Disney World

hi Lena! Welcome to MB! :happy:

Biergarten is one of my all-time favorite WDW restaurants. There is plenty to choose from on the buffet and a lot of it will be familiar… salads, breads, mac & cheese, etc. There is also lots of yummy German food, and what better time to be adventurous than when it’s all-you-can-eat? :wink: The band is great and they put on a good show - they had my whole family singing along last time.

Hope you have a great trip! :mickey:

I have eaten at Biergarten twice. The first time was not my choice and I was not excited about it but I ended up being VERY pleasantly surprised. I am not a huge fan of typical German food but I found there was LOTS to choose from. And the atmosphere was great.

I’m a fan of Beirgarten! They have a big selection and lots of selection for those who don’t love schnitzel.

I’m hoping my 6 & 8 year old boys will enjoy it also.

:goofy: These smilies sure add to my Disney excitement! :laugh:

I’m not a fan of buffets - but I love Biergarten. The food is well-prepared and tasty (especially the pork schnitzel):wub: They have the regular children’s buffet as well, (chicken fingers, mac & cheese, etc), so I’m sure you kids will find something. Plus, kids love the Ompah Band - and are encouraged on the dance floor.

Good Morning Lena. We never miss going to the Biergarten. I’ve been told by two people from Germany (one is our very own Dopey) that the food is nothing like you’d find in Germany, but love it. There’s something for everyone. Don’t miss the cheesecake. Heavenly!! :wub: As said before, the band is so much fun. I’ve included some pictures for you. Enjoy.

Welcome to Mousebuzz by the way. I think you’ll like it here.

Huge fan of the Biergarten! We did the candlelight processional last Dec with dinner at the Biergarten; the food was wonderful and the entertainment delightful. The kids loved it too!

Matches the food and fun found in Germany. Do the dinner buffet, better quality choices rather than just brats. Have fun!

[QUOTE=WDW Rules;1006700]Good Morning Lena. We never miss going to the Biergarten. I’ve been told by two people from Germany (one is our very own Dopey) that the food is nothing like you’d find in Germany, but love it. There’s something for everyone. Don’t miss the cheesecake. Heavenly!! :wub: As said before, the band is so much fun. I’ve included some pictures for you. Enjoy.

Welcome to Mousebuzz by the way. I think you’ll like it here.[/QUOTE]

Well, who among us measures up to Dopey’s standards?:laugh:

True, but we can have fun trying. :happy:

Christmas is the BEST time to do Biergarten. Nice show with tree lighting.

Food is good - TRY THE MAC & CHEESE!

Und BIER!!!

Und more bier, und more, und more…

Biergarten is one of my favorites. When you go make sure you try the spaetzel, it is the best!

And Beer -

Did anyone mention Beer?

Good beer at that.

We have been to Biergarten on all 3 of our Epcot visits (LOL! I know, I am such a noob!) and love it! Large selection, fun show, ice cold beer!! Can’t beat it. Our 5 and 8 year olds loved the atmosphere and discovered that there is more to life than chicken nuggets. My 8 year old asks for schnitzel now. Who would have thought?

We ate dinner there Monday night and overall the food was still good.
Just one thing though, the chicken schnitzel was on the over done side, yet acceptable.
Oh, and the band’s set was largely Christmas tunes.

I’m a picky eater and I love it there.