Birthday at Ohana's

Has anyone celebrated a birthday at Ohana’s?

It is my Dad’s 67th birthday on Sept. 17 and that is what we chose for that ADR.
Our travel agent made sure to tell them it was his birthday.

Any idea what we are in for, he is not a big one for surprises?
:blush:

We celebrated my 40th bday there a few weeks ago. The guy just came out and said “everyone who’s having a birthday please come up here”. Then they went down the LONG line of people and asked names and ages. Then he had everyone sing happy birthday in his native language. That was it. Other places you had a birthday cupcake or special treat (Boma), but not OHana.

[QUOTE=Cdn Mickey;969058]Has anyone celebrated a birthday at Ohana’s?

It is my Dad’s 67th birthday on Sept. 17 and that is what we chose for that ADR.
Our travel agent made sure to tell them it was his birthday.

Any idea what we are in for, he is not a big one for surprises?
:blush:[/QUOTE]

Maybe a cupcake at the end of your meal. it won’t be anything big at all, 'Ohana isn’t the type of place that will make your dad feel uncomfortable, it will be simple.

I :heart: Ohanas and its our fav place ever! We are celebrating my DD 8th bday sept 16(actual day) I’m going to order the new princess cake that comes in the jewerly box.

Yes, I celebrated my DD’s birthday there one year. They sang ot her and brought her a cupcake…it was nicely done.

Thank-you for your input… the last thing I would want him upset… again

In 2005, at Wolfgang’s they made a fuss, plus it was his first birthday since mom passed away. And we celebrated my niece & nephew’s birthday’s at the same time.
He he got a little upset.
I have registered his birthday with Disney, so he gets the “price of admission gift card”

I think he will enjoy his birthday at OHana. We celebrated DH’s birthday there in Feb. and they noted it because he was wearing a birthday button. The waiter came to me while DH had left the table and asked me if I wanted them to sing or not. I told him that my DH would really prefer it be understated. So they just brought him a cupcake with an candle and left it at that.