Birthday Dinner

We will be in Disney during my birthday which is a Sunday…can anyone recommend a restaurant please?? Most likely for dinner but I’m up for all suggestions…
Thanks!!

What is it that you like to eat, don’t like to eat, want to try ?

I recommend the California Grill, especially if it’s going to be an adult only affair. I think older children would enjoy it too, but I wouldn’t take little ones.:happy:

Cali Grill is great, but I had my birthday dinner at Whispering Canyon. My friends had ordered a cake and the entire restaurant sang Happy Birthday and then did the Hokie Pokie! I love the food at WC but it is really a question of what kind of atmosphere your looking for. If you want a nice more formal dinner then head for something like Cali Grill. If you want fun and loud but still with good food then Whispering Canyon.

See now, I love Flying Fish Cafe, the emphasis there is seafood, although, they have some amazing steaks there as well.

The Yachtsman Steakhouse!!! yummmm

There are so many more

DH and I love seafood, but we haven’t made it to the Flying Fish yet. I really need to go there!

Yes you do. OMG, OMG :laugh::laugh::blush:

Ohanna would be my pick.

I celebrated my birthday back in October at Teppan Edo, and we all had a blast! The restraunt sang happy birthday, I got a big chefs hat, and they had some great cocktails! Would definately recommend.

I have heard that California Grill is the place to go for a special occasion. Would love to try it next time, but I am not sure of my 8 and 6 year old.

Le Cellier