Birthday Fastpass Option?

I was just reading on allears about a birthday fastpass option. My twin cousins will be having their birthdays next week while we are at DW. Does anyone know what this option cost? Thanks!

It’s FREE!

BUT, can only be used on your ACTUAL birthday and you must register on the Disney website and have proof that it’s your birthday.

Is this only for the birthday person or everyone in their party?

Anita Answer said for six people on 4 attractions. Since we have twins that would be 8 attractions!

rlb- I see your countdown says Wilderness Lodge- did you switch from Fort Wilderness?

Also, I don’t know how great of a value it will be for the fast passes. Generally the time you are going is slow so there is really no need for “special” fast passes. I think you would be better of to either use the get in free on your birthday option or get a fun card in the amount of a 1 day ticket to buy some stuff.

[QUOTE=johnkimv;926144]rlb- I see your countdown says Wilderness Lodge- did you switch from Fort Wilderness?

Also, I don’t know how great of a value it will be for the fast passes. Generally the time you are going is slow so there is really no need for “special” fast passes. I think you would be better of to either use the get in free on your birthday option or get a fun card in the amount of a 1 day ticket to buy some stuff.[/QUOTE]

We will be at Fort Wilderness! We had thought about the lodge but changed our minds. I forgot to change it.

You are right and the lines. I think they will definitely go with the fun card!

Thats what I want to know if I go on my birthday do I have to ride alone?

As mickeysgirlz just said, you must register them on Disney.com and have their certificate (printable when you register them) and proof of their birthday. I am bringing a color copy of my DD’s birth certificate…they can call there if they don’t think it’s real…lol I am not bringing the original or paying for a duplicate.

You also have the option (just found this out) to get a gift certifcate in the amount of a one day/one park pass for each of them.