Birthday trip plans

It wouldn’t a trip to WDW without me posting my trip plans, so hope you all don’t mind. Feel free to post a simple “they look fine” or ignore the thread:laugh:.

Thursday 2/5
Wake up@ 2:45am
out of house by 3:30am
wawa stop for something food like
Be at DBF’s for 4am so he can drop us at the airport.
Be at airport by 4:30 or so
Flight is for 6:25am…
Land in Orlando at 9:20am…bleh long flight…grr
Get luggage and head to ME check in
Right to SSR and hopefully get in our rooms…chances are good this time of year, but we shall see
Heading straight to HS to do the RnR …TOT…maybe toy story if it isn’t insane…
ride till we drop…eat when we feel like it…no meals planned at all…
We will eventually go back to SSR and settle in.
Hopefully meet up with llama for a beverage or two.

Friday 2/6
Go to AK for park open
Ride EE till we puke or pass out which ever comes first…
peek at some animals…maybe ride the safari or whatever
Eat when we feel like it…no plans …where ever the magic takes us, we’llgo.
Probally leave AK around 2pm or so
Rest up at resort and do DTD all night
May hit Epcot for EMH…maybe not…who cares?

Saturday 2/7
EMH at HS…power three (RnR, TOT and TSM)
Break whever we feel like it…
eat when we feel like it
Maybe to the countries at night or maybe DTD

Sunday 2/8
My Baby’s 15th brithday.
We have Crystal palace for 8:10am
We will get on every ride we can in the MK
Ohana for a walk up dinner around 4pm
Then EMH at the MK from 8-11pm
We will do whatever DD wants this day…it’s her day!

Monday 2/9
EMH at AK from 8-9
Do whatever we want…pin trade, goof off
Eat and break when the time is right…no plans
Just fun!!
Definately going to try for Spectro at 7pm at MK however…if not, whatever!

Tuesday 2/10
EMH at Epcot for Soarin and whatever
Hit whatever rides we missed
Airport pick up will probally be around 3:30pm since our flight is 6:20pm.
Trip over

Yeah, this is going to be an interesting trip. No real plans other than to hit the right parks at the right times. I am really liking this no meals planned thing other than her birthday. Those two are her favorites. I am going to bring her get in free pass and hope to god they make a huge fuss out of her that day. I am going to get her a birthday shirt at DTD and make her wear a tiara all day. We have never been there on her actual birthday…days near ?:laugh:

Your plan look awesome! I’m liking this no (or few) ADRs, it really takes the stress out of having to be at a certain place at a certain time.

I always like looking at other people’s plans!!! Especially yours!!!
They look great!!! You and Sara are going to have an awesome time!!

Great plans for a trip that really has no plans. I wonder how that will play out, knowing what a planners planner you are :laugh:

Sounds Great!!! :happy:
Make sure you tell the hotel upon ck-in for a special b-day card and make sure she wears her pin EVERY day!!! :happy::cool:

Dana,

I love your plans! This is how wwe approached our trip this past Christmas. We did not really have a plan–just did whatever we wanted to whenever. We had ADR’s but learned that it was ok to show up later as long as we were willing to wait a bit longer. It definitely took the stress away as far as feeling like we had to make our reservations or else.

There were times that we were an hour late. We knew there was a possibility that we may not get in, but if we were having fun or riding a ride, we did not stress over getting to our reservations.

I can’t wait to read about DD’s birthday trip. My DD gets jealous of DS because he spends his actual birthday each year at one of the parks. Her birthday is a few days before we arrive except for the year we spent nearly a month there.

DON’T FORGET TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!

Go to the Disney site, it’s on the home page!

I was reminded of this multiple times when I booked DDs birthday trip!

One last thing, you might want to try and make an ADR for that 4pm Ohana. . . getting dining has been so tough lately?

Plans look awesome . . . I love that kind of loose planning! Get what you want done and the rest is gravy!! :happy:

Enjoy! :heart:

sounds like fun!!

Your plans look great! I like the “take it as it comes” attitude! :happy:

Your plans sound great! I’m really excited for your daughter!
You two are going to have an awesome time!

Dana, honestly, this looks like a might fine, stress-free plan. The anti-commando approach! I wish I could ride RnRC with you… I have a dozen non-RnRC trips that I have to make up for. What was I htinking?

You guys are going to have a wonderful time, and it’s one of the best birthday presents I have ever heard of.

So does she find out about all this at 2:45am?

My kind of trip. Go with the flow. Do what you want when you want.:wub: You’re both going to have so much fun.

Love it! I want to do a go with the flow trip, but I’m a very intense person. I just feel a need to be planned. I’m going to try to relax my plans next time around.

Good plans!:happy: Of course we’ll get together for a few martinis on Friday night. (well, martinis for me, beer for you:laugh:) Who knows - I may stalk the lobby during the day to see if I can meet you at check-in (a la - well, nevermind.:happy:)

I’m so pleased that you’re having this trip!

Dana, I am so happy for you that your plans all came together. This is going to be the trip of a lifetime for you and your daughter. Congrats!!!

Dana your plans look great!

They rock,and it is nice to see a go with the flow scheduel. Hope you both have a blast.:laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;925675]DON’T FORGET TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR HER BIRTHDAY!!

Go to the Disney site, it’s on the home page!

I was reminded of this multiple times when I booked DDs birthday trip!

One last thing, you might want to try and make an ADR for that 4pm Ohana. . . getting dining has been so tough lately?

Plans look awesome . . . I love that kind of loose planning! Get what you want done and the rest is gravy!! :happy:

Enjoy! :heart:[/QUOTE]

I did register for her bday and got her certificate. We are going to check in for her free pass at MK that morning, but I have 6 day hoppers for us in case we decide to just go some where else later. I hate being limited to just one park that day when we have so many possibilities. The difference between the 5 and 6 day hoppers was nothing, so why not just have it. I am only checking in for her free pass in hopes they make a fuss out of her cause it’s her special day.

I am totally not worried about ohana. I don’t want to commit to the ADR…we are willing to show up early and wait for them to open. If I can do this labor day weekend and be sat with no issue, I can certainly do it in February.

[QUOTE=llama;925787]Good plans!:happy: Of course we’ll get together for a few martinis on Friday night. (well, martinis for me, beer for you:laugh:) Who knows - I may stalk the lobby during the day to see if I can meet you at check-in (a la - well, nevermind.:happy:)

I’m so pleased that you’re having this trip![/QUOTE]

Friday night will work out better over Thursday as we first dicussed. We are going to be no fun by night time after a 2:45am wake up call on Thursday. By Friday I’ll be fresh and ready for some beverages. Please do stalk the lobby…hope I see you!!

Andrea -
She knows everything…no surprise left to this trip. I ruined all of it.:laugh: