Bistro de Paris news!

I just received this email which made me a little :sad: and :pinch: and :glare: and of course this :crying:

[B]You have a reservation at Bistro de Paris In Epcot on December 6th. The Bistro de Paris restaurant has been closed for renovations and due to some unforeseen issues the opening has been delayed. I can switch your seating downstairs to Chefs de France with everything remaining the same; time and party size or If you would like to book at a different dining experience, please let me know and I will try to assist as best I can.

Thank you and we do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

If I can be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Alissa Dyer[/B]

So I asked her to wield a magic stick and get me an ADR at Be our Guest instead :laugh::mellow:

…yes!!! They should get you in BOG! Well, that’s MY opinion…for what it’s worth…which isn’t much really but…I hope it works for you.

Sad that you can’t enjoy the Bistro but terrific if you get an ADR at Be Our Guest!:happy:

Ha! Perfect answer! :laugh:

You know, WHY do we go to the trouble to be good little obsessive reservation-making Disney peeps if they go and mess with our carefully chosen selections? :laugh:

Sadly she says that she cannot help me with that. That’s alright. It will be the reason that Mike has to accompany me AGAIN on another trip to WDW in say 2014, when the Fantasyland is complete :wink:

Yes…that’s how I look at it…always a reason to go back! You will have a great time in spite of missing the Bistro or BOG!..