Bitter and Alone

DH won a Golf Long Weekend at Sawgrass in a tournament last summer and he leaves for Florida on Friday. I don’t mind that but now he says he’s taking a few days after the weekend (Sunday night through Thursday) and going to WDW! I could so easy arrange to go along, but he says no. We’ve got the points to stay 4 nights at a DVC but he says he’s not wasting the points and is staying with friends of ours. I don’t like him anymore. That’s all.:crying:

I would also be bitter as well. I hope he has fun but I wish he was taking you.

I don’t like him either!!! NO FAIR!!!

Why don’t you arrange a long weekend with you and your girlfriends, and use those DVC points!

I would tell him if you can’t go than he can’t go either! :laugh:

I would def arrange a trip and use the dvc points! That is just soooo wrong :dry:

I used to like him Janice, but I dont any more either ( when you do again I will too though)…soooooooooo not fair!!!

OOOHHHH- is he in a bad mood? :slight_smile: Hope he comes to his senses…

No. He’s LOVING that he’s going alone.:angry: He thinks this makes up for me going on the cruise to Greece with my girlfriend in November - but it’s not the same AT ALL! Because he shouldn’t be at WDW without me!

Cut the guy some slack. You ladies should know by now we men don’t always think things fully through before we launch them. If we always thought everything through your lives would be really boring. Every now and then we throw a curve ball.

Time to start planning your revenge.

oooops …please explain DH to the uninformed

That’s just wrong.

Who’s up for meeting our Llama at WDW and helping her use up her DVC points? I think the first activity should be drinks in every bar along the monorail line. We’ll drink a toast to llama’s DH in each one.

ROFL! What a meanie!
I don’t think DH would dare. The wrath would be far worse than the potential fun he may have! If of course he shut off his cell phone that I would be leaving nasty messages on. And ignored the room phone… and…well didn’t come home. :slight_smile:

NO FAIR! I think you should arrange to use those DVC with you and a friend lol

I don’t like him for you…blech! Tell him dana said “blech to you neil”…

make sure you use an F word and an jersey accent or he won’t believe I said it…lol

I hope he gets sunburn!:laugh::ph34r:

Particulalry when golf is involved!!

He needs to be punished before he sees the error of his ways. Do you need our help handling this?

[QUOTE=Dana;1019026]I don’t like him for you…blech! Tell him dana said “blech to you neil”…

make sure you use an F word and an jersey accent or he won’t believe I said it…lol[/QUOTE]

ROFL! That is too funny!