Bj's wholesale?

Does anyone know if there is a BJ’s wholesale anywhere close to Disney or in the Orlando area?
since we’re driving dh doesn’t want to load the car w/too much stuff, he figures we’ll buy the bulk stuff when we get down, like cases of water gatorade etc.
TIA
Danielle

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1087697]Does anyone know if there is a BJ’s wholesale anywhere close to Disney or in the Orlando area?
since we’re driving dh doesn’t want to load the car w/too much stuff, he figures we’ll buy the bulk stuff when we get down, like cases of water gatorade etc.
TIA
Danielle[/QUOTE]

I just went to their website and didn’t see any in Florida. Just do the super Target down there.

This is the closest one to WDW (there’s another in Kissimmee, but it’s a few miles further away):
ORLANDO - I-4 AT CONROY RD.
4697 Millenia Plaza Way
Orlando, FL 32839

Telephone: 407-370-2667

Club Hours:
Mon. - Sat.: 9 A.M. - 9 P.M.
Sun.: 9 A.M. - 7 P.M.

This is kind of on the way in if you’re driving westbound on I-4 toward WDW. It would probably defeat any savings to make a special trip, though. I love the Super Target nearby on 192…

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;1087705]This is the closest one to WDW (there’s another in Kissimmee, but it’s a few miles further away):
ORLANDO - I-4 AT CONROY RD.
4697 Millenia Plaza Way
Orlando, FL 32839

Telephone: 407-370-2667

Club Hours:
Mon. - Sat.: 9 A.M. - 9 P.M.
Sun.: 9 A.M. - 7 P.M.

This is kind of on the way in if you’re driving westbound on I-4 toward WDW. It would probably defeat any savings to make a special trip, though. I love the Super Target nearby on 192…[/QUOTE]

awesome, thank you very much, i told DH to just go to target…
for some reason i can’t get my bj’s site to load, thank you for checking for me

Thank you for checking for me!!

I agree----Love the Super Target!!!:laugh:

There is one on Osceola Parkway west of the FL Turnpike.

Thank you all for the help!