Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon

I asked this a few years ago, but they were new then and not a lot was known.

Any info on the cabanas??

Call 407-wdw-play for current prices and if they are still doing it. Last price I could find was from 2009 and the prices was $250. I am sure it’s more now if they are still doing it.

Yeah my TAsaid she doesn’t think they do it anymore. She’s going to look into it.

ok. Glad to see she’s on it.

Here is a link to WDW’s site and it would appear that they only rent them at certain resorts but maybe you’ll find out otherwise.
Cabanas at Walt Disney World Resort | Walt Disney World Resort

Not sure if they’re renting this year but they did still rent them last summer. We saw several reserved at both parks. Sry I can’t help more.

So I called & they do still rent them.

For $319.50 a day!

You get towels
A refillable mug
A cooler full of water
Padded furniture
Shade
A locker
An attendant to get you food/randomness

Um…no lol

Hopefully your TA finds out that they do still do it.

Oops, looks like we posted at the same time. Glad to see you found out. But what a cost!

We saw one when we were hotel hopping last trip. It was at CR. They are quite big and look comfy. As we were walking by, we saw a baby curled up on the padded furniture sleeping, with Mom and Dad sitting in there while the other kids were running back and forth. At first looking at the cost, I kind of had a wow moment, but if you think about the amount spent for say tickets to LaNouba for a family, you are right there too, but this is I’m assuming for an entire days worth of relaxation, so may be worth it for a splurge.

[QUOTE=DisneyFan722;1111935]So I called & they do still rent them.

For $319.50 a day!

You get towels
A refillable mug
A cooler full of water
Padded furniture
Shade
A locker
An attendant to get you food/randomness

Um…no lol[/QUOTE]

Way too pricey for me, considering how little use it would get.

Agreed. I can think of a ton of things to do with that money…lol

I guess I could see it if it was maybe shared between 2 families and they were making a full day of it - we rarely spend more than a couple of hours at the waterparks. There is something nice about having a cabana. We had one in Hawaii for a day ($60 - and I thought that was a lot!). It was quite luxurious and a nice treat.

I can see it being worth it for multiple families - lessen the cost of it at least.

Unless it’s changed that price is based on 4 people. There are 4 chairs inside the cabana and 2 loungers on deck.