BLT going up to $120 per point on 10/4!

If you were thinking of buying into DVC with BLT as a home resort, NOW IS THE TIME! The price is going up $8 per point on Sunday. (Members have until November 1st)

Wow, pretty big jump!

When we bought, our cm said that BLT was selling extremely well, and that there probably won’t be too many deals anymore because of supply and demand. So this makes sense to me that they could start raising the price.

I think it’s more of a push to sell THV & AKV. Sales were going well, but there were discounts and developer point concecessions. This will be the 2nd price increase in a year?!?

The deals are on VGC right now.

Remember that they will be selling Hawaii soon too.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;996164]I think it’s more of a push to sell THV & AKV. Sales were going well, but there were discounts and developer point concecessions. This will be the 2nd price increase in a year?!?

The deals are on VGC right now.

Remember that they will be selling Hawaii soon too.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah…Grand Cal IS the buy, if you don’t care about Home Resort Priority. I am thinking of adding on there myself…

Must remember to buy lotto tickets for Saturday night so I can win and buy a house, new cars and then buy like 1,000 BLT points

Party at KingOMiami’s Grand Villa to celebrate his winning of the lottery!!!