BLT views

I am thinking about doing LK view for next year, because we have MK view this year.
Would you do MK view each time you stay at BLT?

I’d try different views . . . why not, you may like one more then the other!

I have MK View reserved for our first trip “home”. I am not sure I MUST have that view EVERY trip, but who knows. That first trip might just spoil me. LOL

That’s funny, Daniel and I talked about this a few months back & I think I actually may PREFER the ‘lake view.’ From the looks of the building design lake view appears to also be pool view & I’d LOVE to look across the lake to Fort Wilderness, especially with all the boats moving back & forth too.

We are staying MK view in December so I’ll have to compare once we get to the resort but I think ‘Lake’ may be a winner for me.

I want to experience all the views, I’d even do the standard to see what that’s like too!

We also have a MK view reserved for our first trip “home” and went we added on the points DH and I used the MK view to see how many points we’d actually need to buy.

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;962217]I want to experience all the views, I’d even do the standard to see what that’s like too!

We also have a MK view reserved for our first trip “home” and went we added on the points DH and I used the MK view to see how many points we’d actually need to buy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am going to try ‘standard’ also, ESPECIALLY if that means we get to stay an extra night!

Although, if I remember correctly, I think there were a pretty low percentage of “standard” rooms. If you own there it should be easy to get them at the 11month mark. Kinda like those "standard’ Boardwalk Villa rooms.

Wish, you are absolutely right! Those will be hard to come by! I think the overall breakdown was 70% lakeview, 20% MK view and 10% standard view.

Like most I think the MK view will be the pick this year but for future trips it won’t be that big of a deal. You will have access to the lounge on the top floor as well while staying at BLT.

For our Dec trip I’ve got a 2 bedroom Mk, a 1 br lake and a studio lake. My butt will be in the MK view.