Blue Man Group

Hello Fellow MBers:

Has anyone every seen The Blue Man Group at Citiwalk? I have a seats question. Can you sit too close? I am not worried about paint flying but I do not want to have to bend my neck back all night due to the stage height.

Thoughts? I want to get this right because it is a lot of money!Hello Fellow MBers:

Has anyone every seen The Blue Man Group at Citiwalk? I have a seats question. Can you sit too close? I am not worried about paint flying but I do not want to have to bend my neck back all night due to the stage height.

Thoughts? I want to get this right because it is a lot of money!

DH and I went and saw them a few years ago there and it was great! We had front row center seats. I don’t remember thinking that I wished we sat back farther, but they did go towards the back on a few occasions.

I had no idea BMG was at Citiwalk… where is that? Is it easy to get to by car from WDW? I want ot look into this as an option!

City Walk is like Universal’s version of Downtown Disney. Yes, it’s a pretty easy drive, and the parking garage is - or used to be, at least - free after a certain time (5PM maybe).

I think they started charging since last year. :eek:

I have always wanted to see BMG

OK, we booked. 8 seats in the 2nd row. It is officially known as a “poncho section”. :cool:

Make sure you take a couple of aspirins before the show. We were smiling and laughing so much for so long I ended up with a headache by the end of the evening. You are going to have a great time!

Got it! Sounds awesome!!!