Boardwalk Bakery for Birthday cake

Can I just walk in and get a birthday cake? or should I order one from the cake hotline…opinions please :happy:

Thought it would be easy to do since we are staying at BCV and I want to surprise DD for her birthday.

Has anyone ever ordered from the cake hotline for room delivery? Thought it may also be nice to return to our room and have the cake there.

THANKS!!!

Is her Bday the first day or two? If not, take a stroll on your own and pop into the Bakery and ask them. Or better yet call now and talk to a manager. they should be able to help w/ you ???

I have never ordered a cake for hotel delivery. But we have ordered TONS of cakes from the Hotline. If I remember correctly, I know you CAN pick up cakes from the bakery, I just don’t remember whether it is day of, or just an option instead of delivery, if you call the Cake Hotline, they’ll be able to tell you whether or not you can.

We usually get it delivered to whichever restaurant we are going to for dinner for the birthday.

Good luck!

[QUOTE=Dawn;1067045]Can I just walk in and get a birthday cake? or should I order one from the cake hotline…opinions please :happy:

Thought it would be easy to do since we are staying at BCV and I want to surprise DD for her birthday.

Has anyone ever ordered from the cake hotline for room delivery? Thought it may also be nice to return to our room and have the cake there.

THANKS!!![/QUOTE]

I do not know but this is a great idea!