Boardwalk now joins the elite

Diamonds for Disney Disney Parks Blog

Found this in my box. Boardwalk now joins the other fab five with top ratings. Well deserved at that.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1020206]Diamonds for Disney Disney Parks Blog

Found this in my box. Boardwalk now joins the other fab five with top ratings. Well deserved at that.[/QUOTE]

That’s great!!! We LOVED the BWI when we stayed there last summer. The rooms were soooo nice & the beds were to die for.

That’s funny, Yacht has been a four diamond resort for 19 years, but Beach is only one for the last 7!
I wonder what more it would take WL and AKL to make four diamonds?
WL should be there already (at least in my opinion).

Looooove Boardwalk! the lobby makes me cry every time, and when I walk in the room for the first time, I get a warm fuzzy feeling! And that Keister Coaster… a little freaky, but so fun!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1020214]
WL should be there already (at least in my opinion).[/QUOTE]

I agree about WL!

This is great but I would have thought it made the list a long time ago. Definitely one of Disney’s best in my opinion.

I am staying there for the first time in just over two weeks and I am soooo excited. Boardwalk has always been my “dream” resort, the place I have always wanted to stay but have never been able to. I finally get to make that dream come true and I can’t wait!

You are going to be a fan for life! It is so special! :wub:

>>acht has been a four diamond resort for 19 years, but Beach is only one for the last 7<<

I could be wrong on this, but I think for a long time only the Yacht Club had a concierge floor. It’s needed for award consideration.
Frank

btw, that IS great news for Disney and the Boardwalk.
We’ve loved all the Epcot Resorts over the years. I could stay anywhere around Crescent Lake and never be disappointed.
Frank