Boardwalk or Beach Club Villa rental request

I am looking for points to rent Boardwalk (preferred) or Beach Club Villas, 2 BR Feb 23-27. Standard or Preferred views are both fine. I know they range from 178-206 pts for the 4 nights. There will be 4 adults.

Thank you!
Tara

Carmicheal usually has points. Hopefully he’ll check in here soon.

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;1919095719]I am looking for points to rent Boardwalk (preferred) or Beach Club Villas, 2 BR Feb 23-27. Standard or Preferred views are both fine. I know they range from 178-206 pts for the 4 nights. There will be 4 adults.

Thank you!
Tara[/QUIT on road back to office tomorrow. Can set help you with points. Email me directly rlc@ rlcarmichael.com

SUPER! Thank you, Richard! Email coming. Safe travels!

That’s awesome, I’m glad Richard could help you. I hope he can get you the resort you want.

I haven’t heard back from him, so I’m still looking for points. Anyone have anything?

I wish I could help but we’ve used all of our current points and more. We have discover we can never have enough points, we can always find a reason to need more. I hope someone can help you get what you want. If no one here can there’s a site called David’s rental, I’ve never used it but I have read a lot of reports from people who have.

I have contacted David’s and DVC Rental Store. I just prefer to rent directly through an owner when possible. And the rental companies can’t offer a wait list option, which it seems I need for Boardwalk or Beach Club availability during Princess Half weekend.

Hmmmm Richard is usually so prompt. Did you try a second time? Maybe address issues???

Problem is I’ve been swamped at work. Been looking but units are filling up VERY fast. I thought it might be a weekend something was going on.

I’ve got the points but nobody can get reservations if the units are already booked. Race weekends are CRAZY to try to book.

Tara, I’ve sent you another email and PM.

Hey when does work interfere with disney??? Get your priorities straight , grand children, disney , work.