Boat Transportation from HS to Y&BC?

Can anyone tell me if there is boat service available from HS to Y&BC? I thought I heard once that there is.

Absolutely. There’s a boat that docks just outside the entrance to HS (If you’re at the bus stop looking at the main date, it’s off to the right).
Boats depart every 20 minutes and stop at:

• Swan/Dolphin
  • YC/BC
  • Boardwark
  • Epcot

Ride from HS to YC/BC is about 15 minutes. All the way to Epcot is about 30.

That’s great. Thanks for the info. We’re thinking of making Dining Ressies at the YC on our HS day, and I thought there was a boat we could take, but just wasn’t sure.
Thanks for the help!!:mickey:

There is also a walkway from HS to the Epcot resorts. It follows a path along the canal the boat takes. Really relaxing if it is just you and a special someone, **** if cranky kids ae in tow. :wub::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;1004893]That’s great. Thanks for the info. We’re thinking of making Dining Ressies at the YC on our HS day, and I thought there was a boat we could take, but just wasn’t sure.
Thanks for the help!!:mickey:[/QUOTE]

As you walk out of HS stay to the left and you’ll see the boat dock. Allow about 30 minutes for the wait and ride.

especially during the busier times of the year - during easter, we often find that at even a relaxing pace, we often get to the resorts sooner walking that if we waited in line for the boat (which at times can extend way beyond the dock).

it really is a nice walk, and gives you a chance to wind down at the end of the day.

I agree with Chris and have beaten the boat both to and from the Studios on foot.
Sure, it is a bit of a hike, but the ground is flat (it’s Florida!) and as long as it isn’t too humid, it is a nice walk if you feel up to it.
However it is a lot more convenient if you’re only walking as far as the Boardwalk or the Swan than it is to the Beach or Yacht.
In fact, most of the time that I was racing between MGM and Epcot to catch both Fantasmic and Illuminations, I would take the boat to Swolphin and then walk into Epcot from there because that was about the best and quickest option for me.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1005127]I agree with Chris and have beaten the boat both to and from the Studios on foot.
[/QUOTE]

I may as well pile on!

We like the walk, weather permitting. 9 times out of 10 we beat the boats.

If you are walking from DHS to Epcot, we found it was quicker to cut through the Boardwalk and swing to the right (not back past the YC/BC).

There is boat service between the Studios and the Yacht Club although it’s not speedy, you may actually get there faster if you walk.

[QUOTE=Elmo;1005183]
If you are walking from DHS to Epcot, we found it was quicker to cut through the Boardwalk and swing to the right (not back past the YC/BC).[/QUOTE]

This is very true. It is a good deal shorter then looping off to the left and sometimes more entertaining if you catch the Boardwalk performers during their act.