BoG Review

Check out the pics and review of BoG. They look AMAZING!!! especially #17, #18, & #19. YUM!!

Disney Dining Review: Be our Guest Restaurant - DisneyDining

So excited to try some new places!

trying to get in on our very newly planned trip ,but so far no luck…never planned a trip with so little time,but it makes the wait seem so SSSSSHHHOOOOORRRRRT

DW and I arrived at WDW today and went straight to the restaurant from the airport. Got there at 11:00 and had lunch there. Very good! Definitely enjoyed the experience.

how was the food

Pricey of course but good. I had the steak sandwich and DW had the ham and cheese. Both meals receive a thumbs up.

We each selected different desserts. I would call them “mini” desserts. I had the strawberry cream cheese cupcake and DW had the chocolate cream puff. Both were good but the chocolate cream puff was more of a dark chocolate which is just ok for us. We agreed the strawberry cream cheese cupcake was the better of the two. We have pictures, but will have to upload them when we return home.

Total bill for us was $35. A little much for lunch for two, but worth it for the experience. We are considering going again before we leave.

There are some really impressive things about the multiple dinning rooms but I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who may be going soon. If you don’t mind spending this much for lunch, I definitely recommend it.

Capt, how busy was the restaurant, can you give us an idea of how long you had to wait to get your order in. I have read somewhere that the wait for lunch was more than an hour :wacko:

Also, how busy is the MK?

[QUOTE=Dopey;1125938]Capt, how busy was the restaurant, can you give us an idea of how long you had to wait to get your order in. I have read somewhere that the wait for lunch was more than an hour :wacko:

Also, how busy is the MK?[/QUOTE]

Back from Hollywood Studios this evening. We literally drove straight from the airport yesterday to the MK and went directly to BoG. Got to the walk up line right at 11:00 when they opened so there was a small line that was moving along. Probably about 10 minutes to get inside to the area where you order your food before getting your table. However when we left, we heard people being told it was a 45 minute wait.

MK was fairly busy but not extreme. Most rides were between 20-40 minutes. I’ve gone this same week several times over the years but this is the first in about 6 or 7 years. The one thing that amazed me is how busy DTD is in the morning. It used to be empty while everyone was at the park. Now, it’s tough to find a parking spot at all near the Marketplace. I spoke to a cast member who told me that there is a deal you get with sit down restaurants. You get 20% off DTD purchases if you go before 1:00pm. It’s working! Packed everyday so far.

Update for today - we were walking over to the new Under the Sea ride about 2:00 and went by BoG. There was no one in line. We did not intend to eat there but couldn’t walk away from the opportunity so we went in. This time I had the French Onion Soup and of course the Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake. DW had the kid’s macaroni. All of it was good!

Crowds were very reasonable today at MK. It became busier later in the day as the MVMCP crowd arrived.