Bolt Characters

I was looking at some pics from the premier of Bolt and they had Bolt and the Hamster as characters.

‘Bolt’ Premiere - Photo Gallery on Yahoo! Movies

I wonder how long before we see the characters in the parks?

Any CM’s out there know about meet and greets?

I don’t know, but I think seeing a hamster in a plastic ball would be a riot! :laugh:

[QUOTE=timkelmom;907442]I was looking at some pics from the premier of Bolt and they had Bolt and the Hamster as characters.

‘Bolt’ Premiere - Photo Gallery on Yahoo! Movies

I wonder how long before we see the characters in the parks?

Any CM’s out there know about meet and greets?[/QUOTE]

When we were at HS at in the animation building we were told the little cardboard cutout of Wall e was going to be replaced with a BOLT meet and greet . . . I got the feeling it would just be Bolt the dog, but they could do Rhino easy enough . . . they could us the big hamster balls they use at the Disney Games . … right . . . that would be too funny!! :laugh::laugh:

We are going to see the movie tomorrow, and my kids CAN’T wait!! Cool part is I went to Pratt with a kid who helped with the animation of Mittens the cat . . . I think that is so awesome!!

[QUOTE=ddoll;907563]I don’t know, but I think seeing a hamster in a plastic ball would be a riot! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

That would be hysterical and authentic.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;907633]When we were at HS at in the animation building we were told the little cardboard cutout of Wall e was going to be replaced with a BOLT meet and greet . . . I got the feeling it would just be Bolt the dog, but they could do Rhino easy enough . . . they could us the big hamster balls they use at the Disney Games . … right . . . that would be too funny!! :laugh::laugh:

We are going to see the movie tomorrow, and my kids CAN’T wait!! Cool part is I went to Pratt with a kid who helped with the animation of Mittens the cat . . . I think that is so awesome!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Let us know what you think of the movie. We may go on Thanksgiving day to see it.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;907811]Thanks for the info. Let us know what you think of the movie. We may go on Thanksgiving day to see it.[/QUOTE]

Go!! It was a very cute movie . . . Rhino stole the show! And I love John Travolta human form, dog form . . . whatever!! :wub:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;907982]Go!! It was a very cute movie . . . Rhino stole the show! And I love John Travolta human form, dog form . . . whatever!! :wub:[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. I love his form as well! :wub:

They are in fact there for meet and greets! Rhino isn’t in a ball but he is adorable!

We saw them during our Thanksgiving visit and had a blast. Rhino kept hugging my DS14 and my DD8 had so much fun with all of them.

We can’t WAIT to see these guys! :heart: