Boma for breakfast?

Has anyone here ever had breakfast at Boma?
I was just reading someone’s blog and it stated that this is one of the…
here, let me quote it:
2. Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge): Boma breakfast is so very different from any other morning buffet that I’m ranking it high because of the variety it offers and the outstanding flavors you’ll encounter in their selections. Starting off your morning with some West African Frunch (which is a combination of different fruit juices) is a great way to get your day going. In addition, Boma offers a wide variety of pastries, fruits and cereals to match just about any pallete. And to top it off they have a great variety of hot items from omelets, waffles and pancakes to Brioche (French Toast w/ raisins), Bobotie (a combination of corn beef, eggs, cream, potato and onion) and some superb breakfast pizzas! Oh, and did I mention the BEST coffee in Walt Disney World is served here which is the Kenyan AA served in a coffee press? Boma has something for everyone and is a must try breakfast buffet!

I have all the ADRs I need, but I would be excited to try this buffet.
What do you think?

We try and go every year. It’s amazing food. There is this breakfast hash that is so yummy. My DD is very finicky and this past trip she went back for seconds. I highly recommend it. Also, please try the house juice. It’s really good. I can’t wait to hear what you think. You must be so excited. Only 17 more days!!

I have had Boma’s breakfast several times. Truth be told, I like it more than the dinner…it’s that good. Totally go for it.

Dana’s going to Disney, Dana’s going to Disney!! Going to Boma too?

I don’t know where we are going yet:huh: This is going to be a hard trip to plan…DD is always with me… I don’t think I am going to plan anything excpet try DESPERATELY to get an ADR for crystal palace for her actual Bday on the 8th.

We enjoy Boma’s breakfast too. I love the Bobotie:wub: There are so many different things at this buffet that you can’t find anywhere else. I think its definitely worth a try.

BTW, we also love:heart: love:heart: love:heart: the Jungle Juice:wub:

I guess for someone who is a pro at planning, this must be KILLING you! Ha:laugh:

I think I may have a paperbag with me at all times from now until then …you never know when one might hyperventilate…lol

I am excited…so excited I’m jacking dopey’s thread…sorry iris.:heart:

We went on our honeymoon when we stayed at AKL. It was soooooooooooooooooo good. We aren’t huge breakfast people but we ate as much as we could. They even have an omelet station where you tell the chef what you want in your omelet and they make it fresh right in front of you.

Oh, and the frunch is yum. I think I filled up mostly on that!

I :wub: the omelet station.

Holy dang! that sounds really scrumptious!!! I would definately do that but depends what you would have to change for it.

Wow, you’re right. I am glad she’s going. Can you imagine what she would be like if she didn’t have a trip to plan? Oye.

I will gladly let you know how we liked it. Lourve the dinner there, yummmmm

That’s the good part, I don’t have too many breakfast ADRs and just thought we might hop into Boatwright’s most mornings, after all, we just want some french toast and be on our way. But for something special I will go out of my way, call a cab and head on over there.

So really, I have about 4 mornings where I would gladly take suggestions.

[QUOTE=Dopey;920476]Wow, you’re right. I am glad she’s going. Can you imagine what she would be like if she didn’t have a trip to plan? Oye.

I will gladly let you know how we liked it. Lourve the dinner there, yummmmm[/QUOTE]

I would be quietly sulking and not posting much like I have been over the last few months…:laugh:

I just bought traders on ebay for sara, so it’s official…I"M GOING!

Ok, I have another question.

Last year we went to Boma for the first time. Absolutely loved it.
I just recently read somewhere that it isn’t suppose to work like a buffet at all but that you’re suppose to visit the pods you feel like visiting. Meaning, lines aren’t suppose to form at the end and then going down the buffet line.
Now I am thinking if I were to practice that, someone might get upset for thinking that I jumped in line. Does that make sense?

So what I want to know is do you treat Boma like a regular buffet or did you know that it worked differently?

[QUOTE=Dana;920493]I would be quietly sulking and not posting much like I have been over the last few months…:laugh:

I just bought traders on ebay for sara, so it’s official…I"M GOING![/QUOTE]

Oh yay.

Now go look at my last post. I need more answers, heehee

[QUOTE=Dopey;920494]Ok, I have another question.

Last year we went to Boma for the first time. Absolutely loved it.
I just recently read somewhere that it isn’t suppose to work like a buffet at all but that you’re suppose to visit the pods you feel like visiting. Meaning, lines aren’t suppose to form at the end and then going down the buffet line.
Now I am thinking if I were to practice that, someone might get upset for thinking that I jumped in line. Does that make sense?

So what I want to know is do you treat Boma like a regular buffet or did you know that it worked differently?[/QUOTE]

I totally treat it like a normal buffet…

That being said, even in a normal buffet, I will skip over people if I don’t want the stuff in the “area” that they are grazing from. I always say excuse me.:blush:

[QUOTE=Dana;920501]I totally treat it like a normal buffet…

That being said, even in a normal buffet, I will skip over people if I don’t want the stuff in the “area” that they are grazing from. I always say excuse me.:blush:[/QUOTE]

ooooh, I have never tried that. I just wait patiently until the people in front of me are done. Your way could proove to be a time saver :ph34r:

I am all about time saving…efficient is my middle name…everything has to be the quickest way.:laugh: that and I have ZERO patience and refuse to stand by why people take an hour to look at salad:laugh: