Bonnet creek

we are boooked at bonnet creek this October! Anyone have any info for us (good, bad or otherwise?)?

How is the free shuttle to the parks?

We had a short stay at this resort last year. We drove over with a freind from St Petersburg so we didn’t use the shuttle. I will be glad to see what response you get about the shuttle. The resort was very nice and clean. One thing I can say…don’t order pizza delivery in spite of the piles of fliers that are slid under your door. :laugh: We did and it was the worst cold piece of cardboard I have ever tried to eat at midnight!! :blow:
All in all, if I could not get one of the Disney resorts, I would definitely stay there again.

[QUOTE=emamasa;1070409]we are boooked at bonnet creek this October! Anyone have any info for us (good, bad or otherwise?)?

How is the free shuttle to the parks?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the Wyndham resort area or the Hilton resort area. Both are in the Bonnet Creek section accessed from Chelonia Parkway off of Disney’s Buena Vista Drive.

We have stayed at the Wyndham timeshare 4 times. We like it when we have no DVC points left and are bringing the now adult kids.