Bonus Trip in 2 weeks!

I am calling my upcoming trip my “Bonus” trip because it is one I totally didn’t anticipate happening and because it was funded by a totally unexpected bonus at work!

My co-worker and I will be going for 4 nights, 3/4 to 3/8 staying at Port Orleans French Quarter with the DDP. We got a great deal on flights ($179 per person, non stop!) and a pretty good “Stay, Play, Dine!” deal for everything else.

Here is our basic plan:

3/4 Arrival Day - Arrive around 10:15 am, check in to hotel, off to Animal Kingdom for Quick Service lunch. Spend the afternoon in AK, head back to resort, freshen up, boat to DTD and dinner at Earl or Cooke’s of Dublin. We got free admission to DisneyQuest with our package so we might try that - a first for me!

3/5 - Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, then off to the Magic Kingdom, lunch at Be Our Guest and then head over to Epcot. We have a late dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh, another first for me!

3/6 - Breakfast at Port Orleans, then off to Hollywood Studios for the morning/early afternoon. Back to the resort for some pool time, then off to the late show of the Hoop Dee Doo!

3/7 - Breakfast at the resort, then off to Epcot for the whole day. We want to try some of the new food and drink booths at the Flower and Garden Festival, then we have dinner at Chefs de France. We will watch Illuminations this night.

3/8 - Breakfast at the resort, check out and check our bags with the Resort Check In. We have a late flight so we will spend the last day at the Magic Kingdom, capping off with lunch at Crystal Palace - another first for me!

It will be a quick trip but I am really looking forward to it! Right now, I am trying to figure out where we should pay out of pocket for quick service and where we should use our credits. It has been a long time since I used the dining plan.

Sounds like a great trip. Hope you have a magical time.

Well that just sounds wonderful! Surprise, impromptu trips always turn out to be the best ones!:happy:

Wow, what an awesome bonus trip you have planned for yourself!!! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Sounds great! Bonus trips are the best!

The best trips are the ones that sneak up on you by surprise!

Awesome! Enjoy the extra trip. Hope there is something extra magical in your experience!

Sounds fabulous! I can’t wait for a FULL TR and Pictures! We are in desperate need of a TR around here. Have a great time!

It is so cool that you are trying new things! I love the Crystal Palace, not so crazy about Disney Quest but I know a lot of people do enjoy it, and I would love to try Restaurant Marrakesh someday! so exciting for you!

I would not bother with DisneyQuest if our package didn’t include it. But I have always been curious about the place so this seemed like a good time to give it a try.