Book

I have a 2013 Unofficial guide to DL. Anyone want it?
I ordered it by mistake. Well, not a mistake, as I do not make mistakes. It was an ordering error. I thought I made a mistake once; but I was wrong.

So anyway, I don’t want it.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1131943]I have a 2013 Unofficial guide to DL. Anyone want it?
I ordered it by mistake. Well, not a mistake, as I do not make mistakes. It was an ordering error. I thought I made a mistake once; but I was wrong.

So anyway, I don’t want it.[/QUOTE]

Okay… I will just say that if no one who needs it… someone who’s new at DL, perhaps… if that person doesn’t want it, I would be very happy to take it off your hands. But I’d rather defer to someone who hasn’t been to DL and needs a guide less than I would. :happy:

Um.

I haven’t been to Disneyland in almost three years.

Does that count? :pirate:

I would like it if it hasn’t been snatched up yet. We are planning on doing DL next year for the first time. I would love to read up unless someone else needs the book for a sooner trip.

I stopped in this thread to say

Nah nah a boo boo stick your head in doo doo

why did I say that? I needed something to post for my 27,000th Mousebuzz post and that seemed appropriate.:laugh:

Dana for the win! :laugh:

Stay classy, hon!

I will certainly defer to Mark and Nicole, and would like suggest a cage match as an appropriate way of deciding who should get the book.

:ohmy: What’s a cage match??? Do we put them in a cage in the back of a “It’s a Smallworld” boat and run them through it over and over again???:eek::eek:

[QUOTE=Andrea;1131977]Dana for the win! :laugh:

Stay classy, hon![/QUOTE]

Always, classy…lol Cage match gets my vote too - that’s classy with a capital C

Yeah I’m confused. Who gets the book?

Well, Mark spoke first so he should have it. Anyway, I think I’ll get my bum whooped in the cage match!

cut it in half and make them share it…they can swap sides when they have finished.

You are so wise, Dana-san.

How about 1 get it,then when they are done, send it to the other???

Yes, I am…lol

Wow - you’re like a modern day Solomon!

Vince, if you did happen to decide to send the book here, I can cheerfully guarantee that Mark would be happy to send it along to Nicole after reading it. I’m sure he’s mostly interested in seeing if the guide has anything new that he isn’t already aware of.

I didn’t forget this, it has not been returned yet.

I suppose I might hold onto it for another month, as it appears a trip is in the works sooner than expected. :pirate:

Don’t make him break out the tutu on you! :laugh: