Booked a short trip in March

So my partner has to go to Orlando March 4th-9th for a sales conference. So I am tagging along with another friends to go hang out at the parks while my partner is working, LOL. :laugh:

Anyhow, I arrive on the 4th and leave on the 8th. We are staying at the Gaylord Palms (it’s free!) and I am purchasing my first ever Annual Pass because as DVC member’s it is cheaper to get an annual pass than to buy park tickets for this trip and my trip in June.

And with my cast member discount I get 40% off at certain restaurants for lunch so we are going to eat at the following… Whispering Canyon Cafe, Turf Club and Sanaa. And then not 40% off we are having dinner at Kona Cafe as well.

I am excited to be getting to go on this extra trip this year. I plan to take it easy since I know we will be there in June with friends who have never been and their kids so I know that trip wont be very relaxing.

Congrats on your short trip - free hotel is awesome!!!

I love your choices and that you get such a great discount. Please give us a report.

BTW: nice to see you!

Congrats. It’s always nice to have some days to just chill in the parks or at the resort all day if that’s all you want to do. And I second Dana on the meal choices.

[QUOTE=Dana;1100075]Congrats on your short trip - free hotel is awesome!!!

I love your choices and that you get such a great discount. Please give us a report.

BTW: nice to see you![/QUOTE]

Nice to see you too! I have been around a bit more lately but lurking more than posting…

And usually the discount it only 20% but they are offering some restaurants for lunch or breakfast at 40% so I might as well take advantage of it.

It’s twice as much fun when you get great discounts, isn’t it? :happy:

Oooh - take pictures of the Gaylord Palms. I’m so intrigued by that place. It’s so huge! So nice that you’ve got the opportunity for a quick trip. (Turf Club is one of our favourite restaurants.)

Mine too! I love it and you can always get in there. Their hot wings are soooooo yummy!

Oh how lucky are you? Enjoy!