Booked at AKL with Free Dining

I’m so excited!!! :smile: I am going to dine for free while I stay at (what I believe to be) the best resort at Disney. Yay me!! :smile:

Ironically, my husband refuses to go the time we stay at a resort which is up to his standards. :wacko: I think he’s a bit jealous! :whistling

It’ll be myself, my son, my sister, and my mom.

[QUOTE=DereksMom713;950327]I’m so excited!!! :smile: I am going to dine for free while I stay at (what I believe to be) the best resort at Disney. Yay me!! :smile:
[/QUOTE]

Jealous!! I love AKL! I stayed there for my honeymoon and it was amazing!

I LOVED AKL!!! I just stayed there Thanksgiving week and REALLY fell in love with it! Add Free Food into the mix, it’s a dream vacation! :mickey:

Oh yeah!!! Yes I would leave my husband home also. Well, he would choose not to go as well because he is not a Disney fan. I was surprised he agreed to go in May with us. Have fun!!:mickey:

I am so jealous, I dream of staying there! But we will be back for Free Dining for our 4th year! for 12 nights, just at POP. Oh, well, we will eat at Boma and maybe check out the night goggles this time. Congratulations!

12 nights JUST at POP?!? 12 NIGHTS AT ANY DISNEY RESORT IS AMAZING!!!:mickey:

I love POP! I think being able to stay for 12 days is a good trade-off.

Yes, it is great! We love it and know we got a great deal when we bounced back from last fall. We love POP, but I still would love to stay at AKL one day. Actually, if we could afford to stay at AKL, we would likely stay a month at POP before we stay a night at AKL! we love the parks too much - we want as MUCH as possible.

Congrats to you! AKL is my FAVORTIE!

Congratulations! You are going to have a great trip.

That will be such a fun trip!

Great choice. We were there once and always talk about it. Enjoy!

Excellent choice. My favorite place in the whole world. In fact, when I’m having a bad day at work, I get on the computer and look at all AKL pictures, to bring me to my special place. It’s ashame you DH won’t be there to enjoy. I believe this may be one thing that could turn his opinion of Disney.

Oh congratulations that is so great and free dining too wow-it made such a difference to our trip last year- fantastic!

Congratulations! We dined at Boma last time and AKL was amazing. I would love to stay there one day/ Will you have a savanna view?

Enjoy the free dining too!

CONGRATS We love AKL… We have stayed there twice… Its our favorite place to stay… And to top it off with free dining that is AWESOME… I wish they would offer free dining for DVC members when they book…

Oh wow, that is awesome, free dining and AKL!!

You are going to LOVE this resort. It is so beautifull and relaxing. Some people complain its too far from all the parks but we thought it was perfect because when we left the parks tired we felt like we were “going home.” And don’t pay attention to those who complain about the dim lights. After a day in the park the low lighting has a way of relaxng you.
This is a trully magical place:) everything is just pefect here.
Be sure to check the daily activity list to see if there is something your DS would be interested in.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;950553]Congratulations! We dined at Boma last time and AKL was amazing. I would love to stay there one day/ Will you have a savanna view?

Enjoy the free dining too![/QUOTE]

I dined at BOMA last year while staying at POP. We also let our son spend about an hour at Simba’s Cubhouse. It was then that I absolutely fell in love with BOMA and the whole AKL experience.

I wrestled with the idea of paying the extra +$325 for the savanna view. My DH talked me out of it since, from experience, he knows I don’t spend much time in the room. I figure I can always ask for a complimentary upgrade. :blush:

[QUOTE=DereksMom713;950982]I dined at BOMA last year while staying at POP. We also let our son spend about an hour at Simba’s Cubhouse. It was then that I absolutely fell in love with BOMA and the whole AKL experience.

I wrestled with the idea of paying the extra +$325 for the savanna view. My DH talked me out of it since, from experience, he knows I don’t spend much time in the room. I figure I can always ask for a complimentary upgrade. :blush:[/QUOTE]

I am glad that you are getting to stay at a resort you love.

I agree, paying the extra money may not be worth it if you won’t be there much. Besides, it can’t hurt to ask about an upgrade.