Booked for our Mini-Vacation

We’ll only have 3 evenings for dinners, so this is what I’ve planned:

I arrive at 5 p.m. on Sunday evening, so depending on how I feel, I’ll either just grab something at AKL or go to Epcot and get something from one of the counterservice restaurants or maybe go to the Marketplace.

First Evening: Paradiso37 - I don’t know what time Neil will get to WDW and this is just a walk-up.

Second Evening: Sanaa

Third Evening: The Wave

I haven’t tried any of them, so I’m looking forward to some new experiences.

As long as you and DH are looking for new experiences, you might want to head over to the new Cava Del Tequila at the Mexico pavilion. They have so many tequilas and incredible sounding cocktails if you don’t drink it straight. Plus tiny tapas for snacking – the tapas sounds really delicious. All sorts.

Please take notes.

And photos, if the evening gets out of hand!

P.S. Remember that M:S should happen BEFORE Cava. Just sayin’

You must have been whining like only a Llama can, Janice. That poor man

Sanaa is one of our new favorites…it’s Yummy!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1019447]As long as you and DH are looking for new experiences, you might want to head over to the new Cava Del Tequila at the Mexico pavilion. They have so many tequilas and incredible sounding cocktails if you don’t drink it straight. Plus tiny tapas for snacking – the tapas sounds really delicious. All sorts.

Please take notes.

And photos, if the evening gets out of hand!

P.S. Remember that M:S should happen BEFORE Cava. Just sayin’[/QUOTE]

I’ve never heard of this! Did it just open? Hmmm - maybe instead of Paradiso…is it IN the Pavillion? When did in open? It sounds terrific! I will report back.

It opened maybe September? August? And I think it is not in the main room of the pavilion – maybe off to the side? I am a tequila lover and I will be there next trip, early and often!:laugh:

I’ll have to hunt it out…I didn’t see it in January - but the place was so crowded you couldn’t see anything. I will report back ma’am!

She’s all booked and locked in and I still can’t decide when (not if) we’ll be back. I just know it’ll be really soon, easily no more than 45 days out.
I know that I’ll have a big sign on my scooter that says something like:
“Sorry, I’m recovering from knee surgery”.

SG, sorry you have to be in a scooter, but glad you’ll be at WDW so soon~ a nice way to forget all about your knee, even if only for a few minutes! Feel better…

Oh please! “That poor man” is having a dream golf vacation - even their caddies have caddies! He’ll have three great days with his friends and then have the pleasure of seeing ME!!!:happy: How could life get any better for him?

It couldn’t. :happy:

Congrats on your vacation!

[QUOTE=llama;1019443]I arrive at 5 p.m. on Sunday evening, so depending on how I feel, I’ll either just grab something at AKL /QUOTE]

The Mara has wonderful food at Jambo house.

I knew you would talk him into it…lolol LOVE IT! HAHAHAHA NEIL!