Booked our ADR with 2 new picks!

I just booked our dinner ressies!!!
Tell me what you all think!
March 3d arrival day- Narcoossee’s- First time for us :wub:
March 4th 1900 Park Fare- DD9 loved it so much last time.
March 7th Via Napoli- also new for us.
:crying:leave March 8th our shortest trip yet:crying:

We are so excited for this trip! It’s our first “free dinning” trip.
Our last trip was a family reunion, 27 of us :eek:
And the trip before that one we took my mother in law :pirate:
I’m trying to make this a special trip for our DD9. Next year she’ll have a new brother or sister. So this makes the last trip it will be just the 3 of us :heart:

***Does free dinning include non-alcoholic beverages???

I love your ADR’s, Robyn.

We are going to try Park Fare for the first time. It gets really nice reviews.
We need to compare our first time dinners at Narcoossees once you’re back

yes, non alcoholic bevs are included in the DDP

[QUOTE=Dopey;1060370]I love your ADR’s, Robyn.

We are going to try Park Fare for the first time. It gets really nice reviews.
We need to compare our first time dinners at Narcoossees once you’re back

yes, non alcoholic bevs are included in the DDP[/QUOTE]
Thank you!
You’re going to Love it-1900! I never laughed so much at Disney. The characters are hysterical to say the least. It’s a must do for us now. The food was good too :happy:

I was just reading your post and thought your question said “does the dining plan include alcoholic beverages:ohmy:” and I thought, if it did then everyone would do it1 :laugh:

Oh, and love 1900 Park Fare. . . one our favorites. . . we go for breakfast. and, dd8 got to open the doors with Mary Poppins!!!

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1060372]Thank you!
You’re going to Love it-1900! I never laughed so much at Disney. The characters are hysterical to say the least. It’s a must do for us now. The food was good too :happy:[/QUOTE]
oh boy, I am getting excited for it now. It was kind of a “what the heck, let’s do it” ADR :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: Yeah, no kidding :pirate:

Your dinner’s look yummy.

1900 Park Fare is awesome!!! The sisters at dinner were absolutely hysterical with my DH and DS’.

I have 2 weeks until I can book all of ours. We are still tweeking. Just waiting for the hours for July to post so I can finalize everything:)

What’s a non alcoholic beverage?

AKA: being pregnant :laugh::laugh:!
I don’t think I even know how to properly walk around Epcot withOUT a frosty beverage in hands :blink:

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1060529]AKA: being pregnant :laugh::laugh:!
I don’t think I even know how to properly walk around Epcot withOUT a frosty beverage in hands :blink:[/QUOTE]

ha!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

March 7th Via Napoli- also new for us.

As long as you don’t have trouble with understanding heavy accents, you should be fine. We were there in Nov/Dec and I had to play interpreter for my husband and son-in-law. They couldn’t understand one thing our waiter said. His Italian accent was so heavy. I, of course, loved it. Enjoy!