Booked!

Hi guys,
well, after what was the most hideous of days yesterday for me and my darling daughter…today could not be more fab!
I was so sad yesterday after everything and after reading lots of lovely messages from you all It got me thinking about life and how we should grab every moment we can and not take anything for granted- even though it is so easy to caught up in lifes everyday rat race.
So I threw caution to the wind and booked out next vacation to WDW!!! We are not going until 2010 so a long while to go yet but at least we have something to aim for and dream about.
What a couple of days. If my emotions could be graphed they would be hilarious to see!

:mickey:

Good for you. It may be a way off, but there’s nothing better than having a Disney trip to look forward to. Have fun making all your plans and hope the following days are better than the last few. Merry Christmas!:tinytree:

Yeah! What a wonderful pick me up after your day yesterday. I know that you will enjoy the planning.

Good for you!! I love the planning of the vacation. To me that just as fun. The anticipation is grand. Keep us posted on your details. I learn so much from others!

That’s the way to do it. It is too bad that it takes a disaster like the one you’ve been through to remind us to stop and smell the roses and to actually do it.
One never knows how long the good lasts, so why not grab every oportunity to create memories and enjoy our loved ones and life.

a countdown makes me feel better for sure!!

So pleased for you Polly- enjoy all the wonderful planning, can’t wait to hear your ADR’s and plans.

Yay for you! Adding a Disney countdown to my life always makes a bad day better!