Booked!

Well i booked our flights to Disney, we will be leaving the night before tho because it was a good price 98.00 going and 89.00 coming home…but i just couldn’t pass up that amount, its costing us 1100.00 round trip for all 6 of us.
i hope i did good??
and my TA got us a night in the POP then we will just switch to our reg. ressie the next morning.:heart:

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1010616]Well i booked our flights to Disney, we will be leaving the night before tho because it was a good price 98.00 going and 89.00 coming home…but i just couldn’t pass up that amount, its costing us 1100.00 round trip for all 6 of us.
i hope i did good??
and my TA got us a night in the POP then we will just switch to our reg. ressie the next morning.:heart:[/QUOTE]

You’re going to Disney World…I’d say you did better than good!!!

lol thanks Jerry!

Seeing that number has officially made me put off starting a family for a few years!

lol sorry!!!:heart:

I am sure it is a great thing being with your children there and it makes it more fun for you. DW and I are excited to make that transition one of these… years. :wink:

its def. worth it, seeing their little faces as we turn onto Main Street and seeing the Castle…i always no matter how many times i go, i always tear up and get a lump in my throat

Oh well done you! thats a terrific air fare! enjoy your stay!!

TY!!! :heart:

I’d say you did good! It’s costing us $127.00 pp each way and that’s the cheapest I could find–from RI

WOW! On our trip we just took (in Dec) DW and I spent $60 each way!

We did the same thing. Found fares a day earlier cheaper and travel day is always hard on my DH, so we flew in, got our tickets, went to dinner at trails end, walked around fort wilderness for a bit and called it a night.

Thats a great deal. I just spent $236pp for 4 of us, and we saved about $130 pp by flying out a day early…It means an extra day of the boys missing school, but more importantly it means 11 nights and 12 days in Disney…Yea! We’re getting in around 1pm and heading to AK for a few hours. We’ve always only done one day at AK, but this time we’ll get an extra 4 hours.

WHAT! We never have fares that cheap! The cheapest I’ve ever seen is $79.

We occasionally find them a little cheaper. There are a couple of airlines that fly out of IND that are nonstop flights and generally pretty cheap. The cheapest for us (the 60 each way) was with AirTran.