Booking a package with your disney visa

Yes does anyone know if you book a package with your disney visa can the halloween party tickets be added in with it or do they have to be bought sep. from the package? thank you all.

As far as I know you have to buy them separately. If you mean are they included in your package - no they are not. We have been several times, booked a package and gone to MNSSHP (which is AWESOME by the way) and always had to buy those tickets separately.

No, I was curious if I could buy them sep. but that they would be included in the six month free finance on the visa card as part of a package…trying to figure out how to go to Disney this fall and get the tickets to the party and all…DW is not sure how we will be able to go with all that is going on at work… I am about to the point of I do not care I need the Disney escape for a week from all the worries of work…more than a quiet afternoon in a treestand hunting deer this fall.

Sorry, I misunderstood your question, but I believe it is only on the vacation package. I know what you mean about needing a vacation. I haven’t had one in two years that is why I booked our vacation this July. I really didn’t want to go in the summer but with our business being busy on school vacations I didn’t have a choice. I take whenever! And I NEED to get away.

I understand that also. We have two reasons why we don’t go during the summer one is my DW owns a daycare so we loose to much shutting down for one week in the summer and my DD has asthma and the summer is to hard on her with the heat. so that leave either the fall or spring break for us to go to Disney. But by the end of summer with all the kids home and stress at work…I GOTTA FIND A WAY FOR DISNEY FOR MY SANITY.