... Both sides now

I’ve seen the world from both sides now.

This was a trip of valleys and peaks. Like the Princesses, there really are cast members with bad attitudes. But good always shadows the bad. Our trip was …“memorable” for different reasons.

I can tell you, I will be sending a terse email/letter to the DVC when time permits.

We have poor weather coming in, so I will begin a real TR in the morning. I am trying to catch up tonight.

oh boy, I am waiting patiently for the report and I cannot wait to find out why you are writing terse letters :ohmy:

I am with Dopey! I am wondering patiently.

I am done waiting…out of here.

I think we have to wait until he comes back in the morning :dry:

Well, I think that we all cannot wait to hear about it. I definitely think that Disney needs to hear when there are problems… They have to maintain their reputation of having good customer service… And when they do not- they need to be told about it.

Not to be toooooo pushy, but it’s morning.

Where are you Boss! We need to hear about your trip!

Obviously he did not set the alarm for this…

Boss doesn’t get “terse”. This will be interesting.

uh oh…I’ve been reading quite a few not so great experiences lately…

looking forward to hearing about your trip boss!

Maybe he’s out shoveling snow.

If you haven’t noticed BM is almost always shoveling but it isn’t always snow :laugh:

Maybe it had something to do with stollen? :rolleyes::tongue:

I’m just glad you’re back! Welcome home BM

( but want to know ALL too)

Good day, kids. I am in the process of resizing my pictures. The snow is due here in a couple of hours. Right now it is frigid and raining.

When we arrived at WDW, the guard at the parking booth asked for some sort of ID from our driver. He did not have one with him. So she wanted $17 from me. I explained we were getting dropped off, so she asked me for my confirmation number. I then explained it is with my luggage in the rear of the vehicle. This CM was very ignorant with both the driver and myself. She wouldn’t let it go.

After 10 minutes, I started to boil over and told her there was no way I was paying $17 to get dropped off at my resort. She can take it up with the limo company, but we were moving along.

This will be letter #1. More to follow.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1094469]Good day, kids. I am in the process of resizing my pictures. The snow is due here in a couple of hours. Right now it is frigid and raining.

When we arrived at WDW, the guard at the parking booth asked for some sort of ID from our driver. He did not have one with him. So she wanted $17 from me. I explained we were getting dropped off, so she asked me for my confirmation number. I then explained it is with my luggage in the rear of the vehicle. This CM was very ignorant with both the driver and myself. She wouldn’t let it go.

After 10 minutes, I started to boil over and told her there was no way I was paying $17 to get dropped off at my resort. She can take it up with the limo company, but we were moving along.

This will be letter #1. More to follow.[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh what was the $17 supposedly for? How ridiculous- we have met one or two at POR who could take a lesson in customer service- yes, a letter is definitely in order.

Not a very welcoming way to begin your trip. Boo for the lack of magic from the gatekeeper.:dry:

It is the parking fee.

Allow me to begin properly: this trip has a cast of DW; DD #2 : DD #3; DMIL: and I. The Girls and MIL are down from Thurs - Sunday. DW and I stayed until Wed.

Waking and rolling was not a problem. We flew out of Atlantic City on Spirit Airlines. Never again. AC was fine, Spirit was not. The plane was so cramped, I could not sit with my legs in front of me, I had to spread them to the sides. The plane was … ‘tired’, I guess. A hand me down is a good description. Worn out. But for a 2.5 hour flight, we persevered.

This is where we encountered the CM from … down there.