Bounce back offers?

Hello all! Are the bounce back offers offered in the value resorts or is it just when you stay at a moderate resort? I know most of them are only good for a moderate or deluxe but do they hand out the codes in the values? Thanks…

Yes, if there is a bounceback offer it will be on the table in your room. (we had one last year when we stayed in all star sports)

We had a bounce back offer in our room at CSR, but it seems like the dates all coincide with periods that similar cuts are offered to AP holders.
So, based upon that, we don’t really jump for the bounceback offers.

we got the bounce back offer but when i called the free dining worked out to be cheaper.

I have to second or third that the bounce back offers usually end up being about the same as the rest of the discounts offered at the same time.

The bounce back we found in our room had included DVC villas as well. It was 30% off values, mods and deluxes, and 40% off DVC villas.

If you do not have an ap, its a pretty good deal. Not all dates, of course, are included in the offer.

My BFF does the bounceback offers and they stay at the value resorts so I’m sure they offer it.

I’d love it if they offered something really great for us that would convince DH to book a trip for next year!

This is the second time we have bounced back in Sept. We feel this is a good idea for us because by booking the year before in Sept. we get free dining right then. We don’t have to wait until it is announced, we are guaranteed to have it.

This will be the second time we have bounced back to Pop Century.

We have found the flyer in our room on the table.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;953731]This is the second time we have bounced back in Sept. We feel this is a good idea for us because by booking the year before in Sept. we get free dining right then. We don’t have to wait until it is announced, we are guaranteed to have it.

This will be the second time we have bounced back to Pop Century.

We have found the flyer in our room on the table.[/QUOTE]
That’s what I think I’m going to start doing. I love to know something is done and set in stone such as free dining.

Actually my DH and I were talking about taking of advantage of this when we go down in June. I mean saving $$ AND another trip to WDW…its a win-win situation!