Bounceback offers?

I was wondering if anyone has been there lately and if there are any bounceback offers.

We are now going again in July and I may wait until our March trip to get reservations for our July trip.:mickey:

Thanks

I don’t think I’ve ever been there when I don’t see the offer in your room to save up to 40% off your next vacation when you book while you’re there. Of course, I haven’t been to WDW yet in 2011, so I’m not certain it’s there… but it was there all last year.

Me too. It is always in the room. I was hoping someone who had been there recently could confirm it though!

I’ve never seen a bounceback offer in my 12 or 13 trips. I keep hoping we’ll get an one that would convince DH to make a trip the following year! We go every other year for now.

We’ve always had an offer in our room for the last 4-5 years or so. We alway travel in the Spring, and the bounceback is usually good for Summer/Fall time. It’s probably worth the wait to your March trip unless Disney puts out a comparable sale. Good Luck!

Same here, we have never seen one in all our trips. I was starting to think that Disney didn’t love me as much as I loved it. I would love to see one this year.