Bounceback?

Happy Holidays Everyone,
Has anyone been able to book the bounceback and been able to make dining reservations for that time next year? Trying to get my point/information across to someone.

Thanks,

[QUOTE=timon71;917668]Happy Holidays Everyone,
Has anyone been able to book the bounceback and been able to make dining reservations for that time next year? Trying to get my point/information across to someone.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

Not sure what your point is, but yes. I bounced back in Sept. from the previous and was able to make all my ADR’s sometime in March. I will be doing the same in 2009. I already have our Sept. 09 vacation booked and will be making ADR’s right at the 180 day window.

There’s a thread here and an announcement on Allears about dining. Rumor has it the booking window is changing from 180 days to 90 days when the new system is up and running. Right now there are only 3 restaurants that can be book. I don’t think anyone can booking dining right now but I may be wrong (other than the 3 restaurants). I’m not sure what point you want to get across but I have never heard of being able to book dining a year out.

Thanks everyone. You have all backed up my point. An individual who frequents these boards got in an e-mail battle with me about me not being able to book their dining reservations now for their late October trip that they booked. They stated that they could have booked all their dining reservations on the spot for a year from then. I kindly told him, everything I have been told by Disney and during training for TA stated the window as 180 days…which is going back to the old 90 day window. So I am hoping he will see this thread and apologize. I have sent him alittle present as he and his family are good clients and I don’t want him to think I was upset.

I booked a special AP room last night and the CM told me 180 DAYS.
I don’t think she knew about the new RULE.