Brazilians everywhere part 2

We are here at the world and the crowds have been ridiculous.
It seems there are groups of Brazilians everywhere. You can tell them by their leaders of their tour group having little flags then a huge crowd behind them following. They always wear something with their flag so you know its them.
This is supposed to be a down time for Disney
NOT SO
We have waited in lines longer than when we usually come Easter.
This is nuts they better rewrite the books to include this time as a busy time for the parks

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

sorry to hear that…

We were there the first three weeks of September and we presumed it was a national holiday for the South American countries, as we guessed the American children were back at school, and we know the British kids are, but everywhere we went the only language heard was Portugese or Spanish.

“que”" ,we will be there in 6days will let you guys know if the brazilian invasion part 2 is still there…

I guess if I were going to take a big group, I’d look for a time w/small crowds.

Another bazillion Brazillians?:eek::eek::eek::eek:
They should be quickly replaced (hopefully in the next 12 days) by British families coming during the annual school holiday.:huh:

[QUOTE=lmhaas;1052499]We are here at the world and the crowds have been ridiculous.
It seems there are groups of Brazilians everywhere. You can tell them by their leaders of their tour group having little flags then a huge crowd behind them following. They always wear something with their flag so you know its them.
This is supposed to be a down time for Disney
NOT SO

We have waited in lines longer than when we usually come Easter.
This is nuts they better rewrite the books to include this time as a busy time for the parks

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as “Down Time” at Disney anymore - with the “Free” food promotions, gift cards and reduce resort prices - I haven’t seen it slow in a long time!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1052593]Another bazillion Brazillians?:eek::eek::eek::eek:
They should be quickly replaced (hopefully in the next 12 days) by British families coming during the annual school holiday.:huh:[/QUOTE]

Doug, I love you have a pic of Karl Pilkington. He has a show here, a new one called An Idiot Abroad, its soo funny.:laugh:

I agree. Last week my family was here due to the “slow time” and the parks were VERY busy. It’s quite unusual for this time of year, but hey, means job security for me :biggrin:

You probably have a lot of families who take advantage of Columbus Day weekend. A lot of schools have today off for teacher workshop today and many take off extra days before and after the long weekend.

Do you know if the show’s site or its network has streaming video?
Did you ever notice that the “huh” emoticon looks like Karl?
I was just wondering yesterday if there was a second season of the animated Ricky Gervais Show. HBO ran the first season, but that ended in June I guess.

Please let the crowds thin out by next week.

grrrr hate those big groups! They get right on my :blush: well…you can guess where! lol
Doug…loving Karl Pilkington…i will try and find a good link for you to watch that I found a while ago. Such a funny fella!