Brazilians everywhere!

At the MK with I think half of brazil!

I noticed that when we were there too. We got in line for FPs at Everest and a guy from Brazil was entering a pile of park passes into the machine. The cm there said he had over 100! When we came back to use our FP, we noticed a huge swarm of kids in matching Tshirts and quickly got in line just barely ahead of them. Behind us a man handed a stack over 1 inch thick of FPs and the CM looked like he was going to faint! I wonder what that did for their schedule LOL!

All the other parks seemed the same! Swarms of kids in matching shirts and not all from the same group!

Now you tell me! Thanks friend.

Sorry tigger :blush:

I am hoping the big tour groups are gone at the end of the month. We had tour group problems mid-July a few years ago. It drove me nuts when they got in front of me for a fast pass.

They were swarming on July 1 as well. Both Lawwin and I have commented on that.
Like I said in the Eo thread, only I’ll elaborate a little. At about 10:30, after fireworks, a huge clump of Brazilian tourist teens were in Town Square and they were loud and getting louder. Nothing wrong with that, but there were perhaps 300 voices all rising in unison.
Into the tunnel and out to the entry plaza, that supersonic two finger whistling to round up the groups and keep them together. If I had to guess, the sound pressure level was well over 100 dB and sustained, making conversation and thought impossible and they were all heading for the monorail.
Darned if we didn’t take the ferry just to escape!
For those that don’t know, the average concert sound level is about 105 dB and a jet on take off is 140 dB. Physical pain starts somewhere around 120 dB.

I know I am going to upset a few people when I say I would really like to round these groups up and lock them up accidentaly on purpose in a cupboard! I hate it! I understand that they have as much right to be there as anyone else and they have paid their money to enjoy Disney in all it’s glory but they seem to forget that there are thousasnds of others there too that have done the same yet they fail to allow the other (non groups) to enjoy their time also. They shout, they talk loudly and scream above each other, they walk about in THE biggest crowd ever and dont give a hoot who they knock into as long as they get to stay together. The holding the line fiasco that ALWAYS ensues also! GRRRRRRR
If these organisations must go on a vacation together then get the good manners in place and a decent amount of helpers/assistants together so that the huge group can be split into smaller more managable groups that can do differing areas of the park. Or is this all just too simple for them to think about???

Rant over …:laugh:

Tigger …
Did they wave their big flag to round up the troops??? Anytime we have seen them they always have a group leader waving their flags.
I would also like to point out that the Brazilians have a lesser concern for their wardrobe… Short Shorts!!! I think we all have seen this …Hmmmm?

I was reading that they go in June/July and in the winter sometime during school breaks. I head out on July 30th so I really hope they are on their way back to school!

At the risk of sounding like a bigot…

We in Entertainment run and hide when we see Brazillian groups coming anywhere near us. They are always very loud and pushy. When they get in line to visit with a character, all of them want individual pics and several group pics. They are VERY rough when they interact with us. The groups also are quite disrespectful of the other families in the area. I love all people, but when I see green and yellow colors, I RUN!

Why can’t we have Japanese tour groups all the time? They’re the best!!!

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1039820]At the risk of sounding like a bigot…

We in Entertainment run and hide when we see Brazillian groups coming anywhere near us. They are always very loud and pushy. When they get in line to visit with a character, all of them want individual pics and several group pics. They are VERY rough when they interact with us. The groups also are quite disrespectful of the other families in the area. I love all people, but when I see green and yellow colors, I RUN!

Why can’t we have Japanese tour groups all the time? They’re the best!!![/QUOTE]

You took the words right out of my mouth. I’ve noticed in the past several years, the Brazilians have really started swarming in! When we see them, we run. They are loud and have no respect for anyone else, it seems like. We had more than one family cut in front of us and I had to tell them to get back. Twice they claimed they could not speak English. I stepped back in front of them and told them that’s not how we do it in America! They really get on my nerves…:mad:

Why can’t we have Japanese tour groups all the time? They’re the best!!![/QUOTE]

Interesting perspective (I don’t think it sounds bigoted at all).

As my DW pointed out cultural differences are interesting.

It’s the chanting and singing that gets me . . . I hate that! :pinch:

“Hey Brazil - now you’ve been knocked out of the World Cup…what are you going to do?”

“We’re going to Walt Disney World. And all wear yellow tour shirts.” :laugh:

Yeah…especially when you have to rival groups trying to express their dominance.

You’re not being a bigot when you are speaking the truth.
Part of it might just be excessive exuberance and zest for life and part of it might also be the reinforcing effect of being part of an extremely large group all wearing the same shirt.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1039861]You’re not being a bigot when you are speaking the truth.
Part of it might just be excessive exuberance and zest for life and part of it might also be the reinforcing effect of being part of an extremely large group all wearing the same shirt.[/QUOTE]

I think they might be human piranha hybrids…just say :laugh:

It could be worse.
They could have vuvezelas.
Speaking of which, I don’t know why people are acting like these are new and foreign to the US. I’ve seen these things at high school and college football games going back 40 years.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1039868]It could be worse. They could have vuvezelas.
[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

We had an awful encounter with a large group last January. We got up really early for our ADR in AK. We were only the 7th car in lot when we arrived. As we approached the gates we were cut off by 2 buses of Brazilians. :eek:(With the green flags and all) They all moved in front of us and were taken into the restaurant BEFORE :glare: us and the other few unfortunate families like us with early ADRs.

We could not even get to the food at Tusker House it was so crowded. We complained and were given our dining credits back. We avoided them the rest of the trip and from the point Green flags meant GO the other way!!! :laugh: