Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's

Enjoyed the breakfast @ 1900 Park Fare especially the Eggs Benedict with lobster sauce. Anyone know if Chef Mickey’s serves the Eggs Benedict?

I personally never been to Chef Mickeys for breakfast but here is a menu from Deb’s Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World Chef Mickey’s Character Breakfast - Contemporary

I am looking for foward to 1900 park fare.

Park Fare is a wonderful treat for the tastebuds but the kids want a new experience. Just loved the eggs benedict with that sauce!

Im not an egg person but Im going for 10 nights so Im running out of choices and thought my DD may like the characters. If it was up to me I would eat at Ohanas for dinner every night of the trip:blush:

Not that I’ve seen in eating there several times.

I’m very sure they don’t serve Eggs Benedict at Chef Mickey’s and certainly not Lobster Eggs Benedict.
They will make you omelets to order, probably eggs as well, but if they don’t have Hollandaise sauce, no Eggs Benedict.

Of all the times we’ve eaten at Chef Mickey’s for breakfast (it’s DD’s favorite) we’ve never seen eggs benedict