Breakfast Lasagne at Crystal Palace

My favorite dish at the Crystal Palace breakfast is the Breakfast Lasagne…I know sounds gross, but it’s to die for…anyway, I heard a rumor from a friend that recently went that she could not find the Lasagne but in it’s place was a Peach Cobbler…someone PLEASE tell me she just didn’t look in the right place and my favorite dish is still there. I didn’t eat there last year and have been looking soooo forward to it in Sept.

I’ve read on another board that the rumor is true.

Darn…I liked that dish too.

allears.net just says: Menu Items Change Often

So MAYBE it will be there for you when you go?

BUT . . . allears.net also had the RECIPE!! ENJOY!!

Recipe - Breakfast Lasagna - Crystal Palace

what was in this lasagne?

The recipe is in post above. I’ve never seen it but it looks like there’s A LOT in it.

hahaha thats nothing like what i thought i would be. sounds AMAZING though! yum yumm yumm!

Holy Cow, there is a lot in it!:biggrin: Sounds time consuming too.

No kidding, no wonder it was replaced. Actually if they already had the pancakes and waffles on the buffet this wouldn’t be as much work but I can’t imagine making all that from scratch at home.

Me too! I was going to cut and paste it in the thread, but then it kept going . . . and going . . . and going . . . :biggrin:

Not being a fruit lover, I always gave it a pass.
Is it still there? Can’t say. We ate dinner there last week, but not breakfast.

I did a double take to be sure it was all the same recipe. It would have to be really, really good for me to go to that much trouble.

I had breakfast at Crystal Palace last week and it was not on the buffet. I love it!!

What days were you there last week?
We overnighted at Pop Thursday/Friday in building 8.

Thanks everyone…it looks like it’s confirmed that it’s gone. I’m pretty bummed about it…that was my big draw to the CP. I hope I love the Peach Cobbler but I can’t imagine that it’s going to be as good as the lasagne.
Oh well at least I’m aware of the change prior to getting there. i would rather feel disappointment at home and not when I get there.