Breakfast or Lunch ADR?

I know, I know I am not going to Disney til Sept and can’t book my Adr’s until June but I am an over planner. I have all may ADR’s planned out except for one day. I have narrowed it down to two choices and am looking for opinions and in put.
Option 1. Cape May (Br), OOP (Lunch), QS (D)
Option 2. In room (Br), Sci-Fi (lunch), Qs (D)

We have park hoppers and are planning on just doing what the kids feel like on this day. Which option would you all choose?

I’d go with option 1! I love a big breakfast!

Option 1…we’ve done Sci Fi before and it’s a cool atmosphere but the food isn’t excellent.

[QUOTE=MomBee;951411]I know, I know I am not going to Disney til Sept and can’t book my Adr’s until June but I am an over planner. I have all may ADR’s planned out except for one day. I have narrowed it down to two choices and am looking for opinions and in put.
Option 1. Cape May (Br), OOP (Lunch), QS (D)
Option 2. In room (Br), Sci-Fi (lunch), Qs (D)

We have park hoppers and are planning on just doing what the kids feel like on this day. Which option would you all choose?[/QUOTE]

I also agree with option 1. Not only will you get a great breakfast but you will get to see Minnie, Goofy etc in their swimming attire!!

I totally agree. The food leaves a lot to be desired. We ate there once for a meal and decided we would only go back for dessert which we don’t even do anymore because their dessert menu has faded as well. (They used to have great parfaits!)

Option one. Although I love Sci-Fi and would go for the atmosphere just because I’m perfectly content with eating a mediocre cheeseburger in the midst of sitting in a stretch 50’s chevy and watching alien cartoons from the 50s and 60s, but hey! Thats me.

Go with option one, the food will be more satisfying and filling.

My whole family never goes to Sci-fi. Normally only a couple of us will go there at some point if we really want to see it again. :smiley:

Looks like Option one it is!!! Is sci - fi hard to get a walk up at if we decide to do dessert there just so the kids can experience it?

Ditto…

We’ve had decent luck with just walking up to Sci-Fi, but only for an early lunch. Looks for something as soon as they open. Maybe an late AM treat?

Option 1! We really enjoyed Cape May, and its an easy walk to Epcot or you can get a boat to Disney Studios. :slight_smile:

I would go with option 1, simply because I was not impressed at all with Sci-Fi when we ate there last summer. The theme is ok for older kids, but the food was less than stellar!

Definately Option 1 for sure. Cape May has awesome character interaction!!!