***breaking news***

:nuke::nuke::nuke:BREAKING NEWS:nuke::nuke::nuke:

I can wash my two Disney Visors and they won’t loose their shape !!!
I told the wife and she said … and I quote" Why don’t call Mike Wallace" , I said better yet… I’ll notify MouseBuzz … Whooo - Hoooo

As seen in the photos below, this sturdy visor once thought not to be washed has sucessfully made it thru the rinse and spin…OUTSTANDING!!!

No idea how that third picture got there…:whistling

Wives just don’t understand the importance of some things!

Uh-huh.:huh: I’m with your wife. (although it’s nice to know you like to keep 'neat ‘n pretty’).

[QUOTE=WALL;1028092]I can wash my two Disney Visors and they won’t loose their shape !!!
I told the wife and she said … and I quote" Why don’t call Mike Wallace" , I said better yet… I’ll notify MouseBuzz … Whooo - Hoooo

As seen in the photos below, this sturdy visor once thought not to be washed has sucessfully made it thru the rinse and spin…OUTSTANDING!!![/QUOTE]

I adore that picture of you in the viking hat…it’s priceless.:laugh:

BTW: could have told you about the visor thing…DD has washed her WDW brown hat at least twice and it’s never lost it’s shape.

Wall you are too funny! I like the viking hat also

Outstanding! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well I for one can now breathe better knowing this. :happy:

as can I ddoll…as can I:laugh::laugh::laugh: this thread really is fun. thank you for bringing some silly into my day.:heart:

Just viewing the “who’s online” and this thread is by far the most read today…lmao

ROFL…
At least one of the photos is not promoting beverages! 1 outta 3 ain’t bad!
Nice Pics- glad you get to keep wearing the visors.

TJPIC

CNN just picked up this story … No word from ESPN :eek:

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1028141]ROFL…
At least one of the photos is not promoting beverages! 1 outta 3 ain’t bad!
Nice Pics- TJPIC[/QUOTE]

I called that last photo “Troll’n for a Margarita” :laugh:

I hear they’re doing a piece for The Masters.

I’m guessing that they are wanting tips on how to wash their Green jackets??? :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I do…quite a similar pic we have with our friends while doing the beer/wine tour starting at Canada! Good times.