British Disney travel channel

Any British buzzers may be interested to know that Virgin Media now have a Disney travel channel.
To access the channel, you must go to ‘more on demand’ and then choose the ‘showcase’ option.
There are several programmes, one about the concept of the Princess and Pirates party, one about myths fact or fiction, and a series from the chef at California Grill demonstrating some of the popular choices from there.
This may have been available for some time but I only noticed it today, and although there is a limited amount of programmes, the programmes shown are very good.

How cool! Does anyone know if there’s a Disney Travel Channel in the states?

Disney first to sign up to Virgin’s Showcase service - Media Week News - Media Week Magazine

Heres the link about Disney and Virgin Media.

[QUOTE=dixie;865965]Disney first to sign up to Virgin’s Showcase service - Media Week News - Media Week Magazine

Heres the link about Disney and Virgin Media.[/QUOTE]

Does it show any golf?

Yes, I have Time Warner as my cable provider. It’s found on the free on-demand channel under the heading Marketplace.

See if your cable provider has a free on-demand channel. Do some searching and it should probably be there.

Hi Tom!!..no, it doesn’t show any golf :frowning:

Finaly, some Pixie dust at home!

Bummer! Guess I’ll stick with Sky Sports then! :wink:

How awesome! I wish I had it!

I just finished watching all the shows. They were realy interesting!

My favourite had to be ‘Making The Magic’, I felt soo bad for Tristan, he was getting so confused.

I hope more videos come in the near future.

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;866438]I just finished watching all the shows. They were realy interesting!

My favourite had to be ‘Making The Magic’, I felt soo bad for Tristan, he was getting so confused.

I hope more videos come in the near future.[/QUOTE]

They were interesting weren’t they SM? I loved the way they practiced the parade in MK at night using the CMs as the crowds- Yes I hope they add more programmes- did you send for the vacation planning dvd? I think I will.

I’m pretty sure I’ve already got it? I ordered one earlier this year, they make new DVDs verey year. I’ll wait till later in the year.

I know, watching it made me want to go into Entertainment even more!

My sister walked in the room and said “That doesn’t look like a good parade, look at their costumes” :laugh:

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;866827]I’m pretty sure I’ve already got it? I ordered one earlier this year, they make new DVDs verey year. I’ll wait till later in the year.

I know, watching it made me want to go into Entertainment even more!

My sister walked in the room and said “That doesn’t look like a good parade, look at their costumes” :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: sure would be a different parade!! not very popular though! Oh SM hold on to that dream of working in entertainment and I guess you mean for Disney too dont you- wow that would be fantastic.

Yeah, I currently attend Theatre School which will be great to bring up at Disney. I realy enjoy making people smile, laugh and cry (not in the bad way obviously). :laugh:
I can’t wait to be able to try out for Disney. :happy:

Way off topic !

There isn’t any new episodes up yet. :sad:

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;868122]Yeah, I currently attend Theatre School which will be great to bring up at Disney. I realy enjoy making people smile, laugh and cry (not in the bad way obviously). :laugh:
I can’t wait to be able to try out for Disney. :happy:

Way off topic !

There isn’t any new episodes up yet. :sad:[/QUOTE]

I know, I think Virgin Media may be just trialling this sort of programming and I guess it depends on how popular it is- we need to do some promotion SM!!
Oh and delighted you go to theatre school, thats terrific and so good for your Disney CV when you send it!
My daughter did dance and drama and although she never pursued it as a career its a great confidence builder so keep it up, I want to see you heading the parade!

Aww thanks dixie :blush:

I showed my mom the shows today and she sayed, “Tristan reminds me of you, wanting to work at WDW since he was young and finally attcheiving his dream” :happy:

Update:happy:

Disney’s Fact or Fiction has now been updated with two new episodes -
“The Underground Tunnels” & “The Matterhorn”

Making The Magic has been updated with two new episodes -
“Dress Rehersal” & “Opening Night”

A new catagorie has been added to the Disney travel channel -
“Theme Park attractions” with only one show - “Expidition Everest”.

Also something special is that while browsing the menu a Disney travel channel commercial was playing in the top corner :phone:

I’m soo sorry for not keeping updated with the “Whats cooking with Kat” But I find it extremely boaring :pinch: Sorry Again

:mickey: