Bucket List

I am sure there are other posts on here that I am just missing but what is on everyone’s bucket list? :laugh:
I am in the midst of making my bucket list for this summer and I have about 35 things on it so far. They are fairly simple things but I don’t want to run out of things to do so better to have too much rather than too little!
I have the basics but what I really want to know is if there are any hidden free/cheap things to do in and around the resorts that would be fun!
Here is what I have so far!

Buy/Try something from every country in Epcot
Drink tea from UK
Get crepes from France
Eat in Italy
Skype people from each park
Disneybound!! (if your not sure what this is look at the picture below, it is pretty much dressing up in modern clothes that look like a character)
Watch wishes from Polynesian
Do EVERYTHING in Fantasyland
Eat our Be Our Guest
Have a jalapeño pretzel
Eat a DoleWhip (already have but might as well do it again!)
Finish a Kitchen Sink (not by myself!)
Downtown Disney balloon
Get a turkey leg
Ask a little girl dressed as a princess for her autograph
Find Oswald ears
Get a Fastpass from every Disney ride
Meet as many characters as possible (w. autographs)
Check out every resort
Buy a Mickey balloon
Learn Mickey’s intro. dance to Fantasmic
Meet Mickey at every park
Sing "Jack Sparrow"by Lonely Island on Pirates of the Caribbean
Memorize "Disney Channel Rocks"
Meet someone famous
Ride a segway
Go to a movie on the beach at the Beach Club
Watch the Electrical Water Pageant
Campfire with Chip’n’Dale at Wilderness Lodge
Have a picnic at Polynesian before fireworks
Buy a Hidden Mickey’s book and go hunting
See a movie at Celebration AMC and Downtown Disney
Check out the barns in Fort Wilderness

I thought I had a suggestion for you, but it was the last one listed, visit the barns at Ft. Wilderness. I guess you can take it one step further and learn all the horses names, and maybe recognize one around the parks (pulling a trolley, etc.)

Great job on the list, you gave me some good ideas for future trips! See, already being a helpful CM!

I don’t have anything to add to your list but where do you find a jalapeño pretzel? Last trip we looked at a few places and could only find plain or sweet pretzels.

Wow!!! all that in 1 trip?? Go for hit!!!

To add to your list…what about “Have a picture taken in front of each attraction, with the attraction name/sign in the background” :ph34r:

[QUOTE=bieberlove;1129537]
Sing "Jack Sparrow"by Lonely Island on Pirates of the Caribbean [/QUOTE]

But you’re only going to do that in your head, right? NOT out loud? :mickey: :flowers:

We need to create an app that tells you when a VIP is visiting, so you can hunt them down and grab that famous person pic you want!!! LOL

Thats quite a list, hope you make time for work.:ohmy:

…that’s a great list…

I wish that I could go to WDW for 2weeks so I could let myself relax and do some “bucket list” things…

I’m 57…wonder when my own real bucket list will have to be taken care of??? My parents went with us to WDW into their 70s so…hopefully I’ve got a few years…still…I’m not getting any younger…now where are those grankids!!!

:laugh::laugh:

I think I heard they were at Epcot. I am really not exactly sure where but I WILL FIND THEM! :laugh:

I have found them lake side at DHS and in the center area of FW in EP.

Just to be clear this list is over the course of the 3 months I will be working there!!!

You obviously don’t know my daughter

No, but I’ve had the ride ruined by the noise of other people and feel like everyone should always consider that it could be someone else’s first and ONLY time on an attraction, and behave accordingly! Especially something atmospheric like Pirates- it’s not like screaming your way through the Rock-n-Roller Coaster.

I am so stealing this list.

I so stole that list. Very cool.

On the flip side of this maybe she has a wonderful voice and will add to their experience.

You don’t need an app - I’ll tell you when I’m going.

I feel like I’d be too embarrassed to do it if I was on the ride with anyone else! It’s more of a thing with other people from the program riding and just us!

I’ve heard Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland. But again, that is just rumor… lol.

Awesome list!! You’ll definitely be able to check off a lot of those while you’re there. For more free fun, I also recommend…

• Sign up for Cast Member only backstage tours, if available. (I toured the Haunted Mansion and it was AMAZING.)
  • Try out the night vision goggles and listen to a presentation from a Cultural Intern from Africa at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
  • Look for a paintbrush on Tom Sawyer’s Island.

For economical fun… Dole Whips are self-serve at Captain Cook’s in the Poly. :smiley:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1129985]I’ve heard Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland. But again, that is just rumor… lol.

Awesome list!! You’ll definitely be able to check off a lot of those while you’re there. For more free fun, I also recommend…

• Sign up for Cast Member only backstage tours, if available. (I toured the Haunted Mansion and it was AMAZING.)
  • Try out the night vision goggles and listen to a presentation from a Cultural Intern from Africa at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
  • Look for a paintbrush on Tom Sawyer’s Island.

For economical fun… Dole Whips are self-serve at Captain Cook’s in the Poly. :D[/QUOTE]

Those sound awesome!! How can I sign up for backstage tours like that I would love to tour Haunted Mansion!!! Thanks!