Buena Vista Suites

Has any one stayed at the Buena Vista Suites? We are going to the Dixie Stampede next Sat (AAA has almost $20 off the tix!), then Sunday we are dropping of my step kids at MCO so they can go home (then of course we will have to go to MK for a few hours before we go home, lol). It looks like a nice hotel, it sleeps 6 and there is a free full buffet for all 6 of us. Its $99 a night with the FL resident special they are offering.

Hi! My family and I stayed at Buena Vista last Dec. It was nice. The buffet breakfast was wonderful. I suggest that you order your eggs special. The scrambled eggs were of the powered variety. They were not bad, just not great. I stuck to the gravy and biscuits everyday!! No kidding, and I did not gain any weight!!! Walked it off everyday!

The rooms are a good size. Very clean, could use updating, but still nice.
We did not use the sleeper sofa, looked pretty hard to us.
Liked having the two tvs. The safe is huge. We got our laptop in there with no problem.

Any other questions?
Have a great time! The front desk people are very nice and the servers in the cafeteria are really wonderful!
Have a great time!
Lisa

We stayed the way back in December of 1995 or 1996. It was just me and my DH. Very nice hotel, clean good size rooms. The breakfast buffet was a nice plus.
Friends of ours stayed there in May and had good things to say about it also.