Bus to MK from Caribbean Beach

Anyone know how long it generally takes to get to the MK from the Caribbean Beach and if there are stops along the way?

Also, when was the first bus during the early Magic Hour from the CBR?

I’m trying to plan out strategy for transportation, etc.

Thanks.

DopeyD73

bus on early magic hours run 1hr till 45 mins before…from cb it takes about 15 till 20 min ride

Buses start running at 7am for character meals earlier like stated above for EMH. There are several stops within the CBR, but no other resort stops. It will take you about 30minutes or so to get to the MK assuming you have to go through all the stops.

The first buses start running about 6:30 - 6:45 a.m., every day of the year, regardless of park hours and Extra Magic Hours. They make it so that you can use the Disney Transport buses to make it on-time to even the earliest ADRs, such as 7:00 a.m. at Chef Mickey’s (across the street from Magic Kingdom in the Contemporary Resort).

This isn’t just “book knowledge” … I was lucky to stay in a MK-view room at Polynesian and saw the buses begin pulling into the MK bus area and dropping off guests around 6:45 every morning. I’m the only early riser in my family, so I spent the early mornings out on my balcony exactly opposite the MK bus area and Space Mountain. I made sure I checked the time every morning, when I saw the first buses roll into MK and drop off guests.

This is good to know, going to CBR in September:happy:

[QUOTE=CleveRocks;1028997]The first buses start running about 6:30 - 6:45 a.m., every day of the year, regardless of park hours and Extra Magic Hours. They make it so that you can use the Disney Transport buses to make it on-time to even the earliest ADRs, such as 7:00 a.m. at Chef Mickey’s (across the street from Magic Kingdom in the Contemporary Resort).

This isn’t just “book knowledge” … I was lucky to stay in a MK-view room at Polynesian and saw the buses begin pulling into the MK bus area and dropping off guests around 6:45 every morning. I’m the only early riser in my family, so I spent the early mornings out on my balcony exactly opposite the MK bus area and Space Mountain. I made sure I checked the time every morning, when I saw the first buses roll into MK and drop off guests.[/QUOTE]

Hand in hand is the monorail system coming to life between 6:30 and 7 AM as well.
Of course, it isn’t just Chef Mickey’s. It is also 'Ohana and 1900 Park Fare as well. And don’t forget all the people wanting to get to pre opening reservations at CRT and Crystal Palace, as well as pre open tours.
Being on the 12th floor of the Contemporary on the MK side, you get an overall view of many things in WDW including monorail and ferry operation, buses, weather, and even some MK crowd conditions and I’ve spent about 10 days total up there.

Thanks so much!! All of the info is really helpful.

DopeyD73

About a 15 min ride depending on where in the CB you are staying and it is a direct route.