Buses from All Star Music to the parks

What time do the buses start and stop their service?
Do they work in the extramagic hour?
How often do they pass? How long do I have to wait for one of them?

If I have to leave a park to go to my hotel. Am I able to go back to the same park without paying a ticket again?

[QUOTE=igorcb;1033466]What time do the buses start and stop their service?
Do they work in the extramagic hour?[/quote]

The buses start running about an hour or more before EMH begins. I would be at the bus stop by 7am for an EMH park. They stop their services depending on which park and what time it closes. it’s usually 2 hours after the park has closed.

How often do they pass? How long do I have to wait for one of them?

Buses are about every 20minutes.

If I have to leave a park to go to my hotel. Am I able to go back to the same park without paying a ticket again?

Yes, you can re-enter the same park 12 times in one day if you want to. They stamp you hand.

They haven’t stamped hands at WDW in years. They use the finger tag ID system that codes each ticket to specific guests.
So long as you are trying to re enter the same park if you have a non hopping ticket, you’ll have no problems.
If you have a park hopper ticket, you can go in and out of all 4 parks all day long if you want. The same applies to annual passholders.
By the way, this week, each of the All Stars had their own bus, unlike other parts of the year when the three share buses depending on time of day and crowd sizes.

[QUOTE=igorcb;1033466]
If I have to leave a park to go to my hotel. Am I able to go back to the same park without paying a ticket again?[/QUOTE]

If you get the park hopper option, you could even go to a different park for the evening.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1033480]
By the way, this week, each of the All Stars had their own bus, unlike other parts of the year when the three share buses depending on time of day and crowd sizes.[/QUOTE]

Soundgod,

Do you know if this will be the case all summer, or is there a reason they each had their own buses?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:I’m out of it.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Sorry for the misinformation. I must have been insane when I answered this question. thank you for setting the record straight Doug.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=jen9804;1033485]Soundgod,

Do you know if this will be the case all summer, or is there a reason they each had their own buses?[/QUOTE]

The reason might have been simply that this was the weekend after Mother’s Day and two weekends before Memorial Day and that there were enough guests registered at each resort to justify running a bus for each resort. It might have also been because it was near closing time when I noticed they all had their own buses. However at the same time I notice that the 5 Crescent Lake resorts were all sharing as they normally do in the summer, 7 if you include the DVC’s at Boardwalk and Beach.
Disney Transport is so dynamically dispatched that it’s very possible that they’d run single resort buses at open and close, but combine buses during the day as traffic dictates.

Brain farts:eek:
Nothing more or less.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1033546]Brain farts:eek:
Nothing more or less.[/QUOTE]

Brain fart that made me travel back in time before the palm scan LOLOLOL

Thanks for your answers

Are buses very crowded?

I plan to go early in the morning, visit all tha tractions I can, lunch in the park and then go to rest for a couple of hours to the hotel, after that I’d like to go back to the park to see the night parades and shows.

Is my plan ok?

Which trabnsportation or other previsions should I take?