Busiest Park Days

Hi. I am looking for something I found a long time ago but can’t seem to find right now :blink:

I know there is a list out there that tells what the busiest days for the different parks are
like MK is busiest Sat and Mon (or sumthin’ like that)

Can anyone give me the link and/or just give me the list?

Thanks a bunch

Lisa

It has been listed on Allears.net. Try there.

I think I always Googled WDW crowd calendar or something to that nature. :slight_smile:

This link may answer your question.

Walt Disney World - Disney World Vacation Information Guide - INTERCOT - Walt Disney World Inside & Out - Info Central

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1017509]Hi. I am looking for something I found a long time ago but can’t seem to find right now :blink:

I know there is a list out there that tells what the busiest days for the different parks are
like MK is busiest Sat and Mon (or sumthin’ like that)

Can anyone give me the link and/or just give me the list?

Thanks a bunch

Lisa[/QUOTE]
If you are going in the “off season” it’s always wise to avoid the MK and HS on Satuday and sunday. They are the smallest in size and tend to fill with locals and vacationers on the weekends. I always save Epcot for the weekend or go to the park for an EMH and hop by lunch. If you are going in the summer time and the kids are out of school, use every single EMH in the morning you can. It doesn’t matter which park on which day. Not many people are willing to get up that early. you can get the bulk of your headliners in before most people finish Bfast…lol

Thanks guys that is exactly what I was looking for!

Lisa

can’t it be when all the kids are out of school